- 1-1 of 1
Ladybird Reversible Convertible Lightweight Stroller
Compact, versatile and stylish, this Ladybird stroller easily adapts to your growing child's needs by converting from a flat carrycot-style pram to a forward-facing or parent-facing pushchair.
The carrycot is suitable for babies until they can sit unaided, ensuring they are comfortable at all times and can enjoy 40 winks when tired.
Once your child can sit up on their own, the seat can be used in parent-facing mode, which gives them reassurance of your presence and experts say can improve your baby's language development.
When they get a little older, the seat can be switched to forward facing so your child can enjoy looking at the world around them.
A 5-point safety harness with chest pads, a removable hood with sun visor and a detachable bumper bar ensure your little one always travels in comfort.
The Ladybird lightweight stroller comes with a rain cover and a handy storage pocket for it is provided in the shopping basket below the seat.
- Suitable from birth to 6 months as carrycot
- Suitable from 6 months as pushchair
- Reversible seat unit
- Detachable bumper bar
- 5 point safety harness
- Removable hood with sun visor and viewing window
- Lightweight aluminium chassis
- Compact fold with auto folding lock
- Lockable front swivel wheels
- Raincover included
- Dimensions (as forward facing pushchair): 81 x 58.5 x 102 cm
- Weight: 8.3 kg
- Folded dimensions (bumper bar removed): 100 x 58.5 x 34.5 cm
- Folded chassis: 79 x 58.5 x 33 cm
- Ladybird Reversible Convertible Lightweight Stroller
- Weekly Price
- From £2.25 per week
- In Stock
- 1-1 of 1