Safety 1st Deluxe Roller Shade (2 Pack)
From £0.50 per week
- In Stock
Deluxe roller shade is designed to protect young children from the sun's dangerous rays. This durable shield may either be clipped onto a partially opened window or attached to a stationary window with suction cups. Features Fix to the top of any car window with suction cups Blinds are pulled down (released by push button) and secured in place using a suction cup.
Safety 1st Tri-Safe+: The 3in 1 car seat that grows with your child. The Safety 1st Tri-Safe+ is a Group 1/2/3 car seat suitable for children weighing 9 to 36kg (9 month to 12 year). The seat can be easily installed using a standard 3-point car seat belt. Just follow the strap guide instruction integrated into the headrest for correct positioning of the seat belt. The rotating armrests ensure ease of use when placing your child into the seat. This car seat comes with a 5-point safety harness which is used for children weighing 9 to 18kg (9 month to approx. 4 year) and makes this seat suitable as a Group 1 car seat. As your child grows the harness can be altered to ensure that they are always positioned correctly. Once your little one weighs around 15kg or is approx. 3 year old the harness can be removed and your child is secured by only using an adult seat belt. Thus this seat transform from a Group 1 to a Group 2/3 car seat. The Safety 1st Tri-Safe+ offers optimal safety due to its deep and enveloping headrest and Side Impact Protection Technology which are crucial in the event of a side-on collision. Additionally the seat also has padded reinforcements on the pressure points, like chest and buckle pads. Dimensions: 46 (w) x 70-78 (h) x 54 (d) cm Weight: 3.7kg.
Safety 1st Primeofix Car Seat - Gropu 0+1
From £2.25 per week
- In Stock
The Safety 1st PrimeoFix is an ISOFIX combination car seat that can be used from birth all the way up to 18kg ( approx 4 years). The PrimeoFix can be used in both a rearward and forward facing position, and with Safe Side protection and multiple recline positions, your baby can travel rearward facing for longer.
- Safety 1st PrimeoFix is an innovative ISOFIX combination car seat that suits your baby's needs today and tomorrow, for use in rearward-facing position from birth to 13kg and forward-facing from 9 to 18kg.
- Group 0+1 (Birth -18kg)
- PrimeoFix offers more legroom for older babies so they can travel rearward facing up to 13kg vs 9 kg for average infant car seats.
- It's recognised that it's the safest way for them to travel.
- With Safety 1st PrimeoFix, the installation of your car seat has never been so simple or safe thanks to 3 points installation: 2 IsoFix anchorage points + 1 Top Thether
- Visual indicators ensure correct installation.
- Switching to the forward-facing position is made easy thanks to PrimeoFix's built-in base, simply rotating by the seat to the forward-facing position when your child is ready.
- Side Protection System offers extra protection against side impact collisions.
- Harness straps retention loops keep the harness out of the way when placing the child in the seat
- 2-position recline in the forward-facing position.
- Newborn cushion included for the comfort of younger babies.
- Easily removable and washable cover.
- Height adjustable headrest and harness.