- Portable food warmer reheats food in 2-3 hours
- 600ml capacity serves 1 person
- Easy to carry handle
- Travel lid seals food during transport
- Detachable cord - keep your plug at work!
- Removable, dishwasher-safe food container and lids
Replacement Guarantee available:
3 Year Protection £26.00
Crock-Pot 5.7 Litre 250 Watt Sauté Countdown Slow Cooker
- In Stock
- Next day delivery available
Get home knowing there's a delicious hot meal waiting for you with the Crock-Pot SCV1600BS Sauté Countdown Slow Cooker.
Let dinner prepare itself with this easy to use slow cooker that can left safely bubbling away while you are out and about.
Simply add the ingredients to the pot and the slow cooker will gradually cook your meal over the course of several hours, giving you deliciously succulent meat and beautifully intermingled flavours. The time can be programmed between 30 minutes and 20 hours for the ultimate in versatility.
The Crock-Pot Countdown Slow Cooker has a large 5.7 litre capacity – ideal for joints of meat, as well as casseroles and curries for up to 5 people.
The removable pot can also be used on the hob, in the microwave, oven, freezer and fridge for easy storage. Because you can use it on the hob, you can sauté meat in preparation before slow cooking it.
The removable ceramic bowl with rinse clean non-stick coating and lid are both dishwasher-safe for easy cleaning. It also comes with 15 recipes exclusively created by chef Phil Vickery to inspire your cooking creativity.
- 5.7-litre capacity - feeds up to 5 people
- 250 watts
- 2 heat settings
- Keep warm function
- Removable pot
- Rinse-clean non-stick coating
- Dishwasher safe
- Includes 15 recipes exclusively created by Phil Vickery
- Detachable cord
- Crock-Pot SCV1600BS-UK Sauté Countdown Slow Cooker