Service Guarantee available:
3 Year Protection £129.00
Acer S3-392G Intel® Core™ i5 Processor, 4Gb RAM, 500Gb Hard Drive, WiFi, 13.3 inch Laptop - White
From £11.01 per week
- In Stock
The Acer S3-392G 13.3 inch laptop is fast, sleek and lightweight – perfect for life on the move.
Just 17.8 mm thin, there's a lot of first-class technology crammed inside, including a powerful 4th generation Intel® Core™ i5 processor that can handle everything you throw at it with ease.
The full HD 13.3 inch screen brings all your websites, photos, videos and gaming to life with spectacular colour and stunning detail.
Your laptop is always ready when you are thanks to the Acer Fast Resume feature that takes just one second to automatically wake up when you open the lid – what's more, Intel® Smart Connect Technology ensures your laptop always stays connected and up to date.
The sparkling white aluminium cover will earn you plenty of admiring looks, while Acer TwinAir cooling technology keeps the S3 cool in your lap and whisper quiet without sacrificing performance.
The 500Gb hard drive gives you storage space for up to 142,000 digital photos, 125,000 MP3s, 220 hours of DVD quality video or 60 hours of HD quality video. There's also a built-in webcam for video chats.
- Intel® Core™ i5-4200U processor
- 4Gb RAM
- 500Gb hard drive
- 13.3 inch HD display (1920 x 1080)
- Acer TwinAir cooling technology
- 802.11 a/b/g/n WiFi; Bluetooth 4.0
- Dolby Digital Plus sound with integrated speakers
- HDMI; USB 2.0; 2x USB 3.0; 2-in-1 SD card reader
- 1.3 megapixel webcam
- Dimensions: 323.5 x 255 x 17.8 mm
- Acer S3-392G 13.3 inch laptop - White
Fuji X-T1 Kit 16 Megapixel Camera with 18-55mm Lens
From £18.02 per week
- Low stock, selling fast
The Fuji X-T1 is a precision instrument, but one that's combined with a functional beauty. Now, this fusion has resulted in a new high-performance premium camera in the X series.
- The world's highest viewfinder magnification ratio of 0.77x*.The world's fastest** display with a lag-time of just 0.005 sec
- X-Trans™*** CMOS II & EXR Processor II
- 80 years of photo film research adds up to color reproduction that's second to none
- Weather Resistant - dust-resistant, water-resistant and -10°C low-temperature operation.
- No matter whether the power is on or off, analog dial operation connects your vision and the camera.
H 132, W 220, D167 mm.
* Market beating viewfinder magnification ratio. Approx. 0.77x magnification with a 50mm lens (35mm format equivalent) set to infinity and -1.0m-1. Fujifilm research as of January 2014 relating to the digital camera market.
** Fujifilm research as of January 2014.
*** X-Trans is a trademark or registered trademark of FUJIFILM Corporation.