Playstation 3 Transformers: Rise of the Dark Spark
- In Stock
Battle the evil Decepticons as 2 worlds collide in Transformers Rise of the Dark Spark for PlayStation 3.
This third-person action shooter brings together the Transformers movie and Cybertron universes in one awesome adventure that’s more than meets the eye.
There are up to 40 playable characters for you to take charge of, including Autobots Optimus Prime and Bumblebee, as well as the infamous Decepticon leader Megatron.
You can transform from vehicle to robot mode and back again whenever you want, as you fight your way through both Earth and Cybertron to secure the legendary Dark Spark and save the universe from destruction.
For even more action you can take part in epic multi-player battles, including 4 player co-op.
- Transformers Rise of the Dark Spark for PS3
- Over 40 playable characters
- Expanded four-player online co-op
- Age from 12 years
Playstation 3 Plants Vs Zombies: Garden Warfare
- In Stock
Shooters just got weird! Plants vs. Zombies Garden Warfare digs into the trenches with an explosive new action experience. Blast zombies, plants and new characters across a mine-blowing world that delivers the depth of a traditional online shooter blended with the refreshing humour of Plants vs. Zombies. Take on Co-op and multi-player action with your friends and sow the seeds of victory!
- 24-player multi-player action: Choose your side, plants or zombies, in 24-player online battles.
- Customisation: Personalise your favourite plants and zombies with hundreds of unique items and customisations.
- 4-player online co-op: Join forces with friends in online 4-player cooperative mode.
- New plants and zombies: Powerful new plants and zombies with a huge variety of abilities.
- Pre-Order Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare and Get These Awesome Bonuses
- Two Digital Card Packs: Card Packs include character, gameplay and customisation items for multi-player and co-op game modes.
- PlayStation Exclusive Customisation: In-game character customizations from Ratchet & Clank and Sly Cooper.
Playstation 3 Lego Star Wars III: Clone Wars
- In Stock
Players will enjoy brand new game mechanics allowing them to create, control and explore in a galaxy far, far away like never before. Promising breathtaking visuals as well as new characters and levels, the game also features the signature tongue-in-cheek humour from the LEGO universe. With over 20 story-based missions and 40 bonus levels spanning the entire Clone Wars era, LEGO Star Wars III: The Clone Wars will allow fans to explore endlessly and laugh their way through the Star Wars galaxy in the most humourous, accessible and action packed LEGO game to date.
- New story: For the first time, players will experience their favourite stories from Star Wars: The Clone Wars, retold in the amazing LEGO world that fans know and love.
- Multi-layered space battles: Players will be able to take off in their favourite ships to navigate and fly through multi-layered combat throughout the galaxy.
- New combat abilities: Characters will have more dynamic moves allowing players greater freedom to battle their opponents.
- Brand new Clone weapons, Vehicles and Characters: New clone weapons including rapid fire guns and rocket launchers, as well as all new massive capital ships to explore
- Puzzle solving: The game will feature all new puzzles that reward creative thinking through the use of teamwork and unique building situations only possible in a LEGO galaxy far, far away.
- All new lighting and animations: A brand new engine brings characters to life, giving players a whole new level of control in a vibrant environment, unlike anything ever seen before in a LEGO game.
Playstation 3 Middle Earth: Shadow of Mordor
- Delivery by 21 November
Middle Earth: Shadow of Mordor is a next-generation, third-person action game set in Middle-earth that explores an original story of vengeance and redemption. In Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor, gamers take on the role of Talion, a valiant ranger whose family is slain in front of him the night Sauron and his army return to Mordor, moments before his own life is taken.
Resurrected by a Spirit of vengeance and empowered with Wraith abilities, Talion ventures into Mordor and vows to destroy those who have wronged him. Through the course of his personal vendetta, Talion uncovers the truth of the Spirit that compels him, learns the origins of the Rings of Power and ultimately confronts his true nemesis. Every enemy that players face is a unique individual, differentiated by their personality, strengths and weaknesses. Through the Nemesis System, enemy relationships and characteristics are shaped by player actions and decisions to create personal archenemies that remember and adapt to the player and are distinct to every gameplay session. Gamers are able to craft their own battles, enemies and rewards within the dynamic world that remembers and adapts to their choices, delivering a unique experience to every player.
Middle Earth: Shadow of Mordor is under development by Monolith Productions. The team has collaborated with Middle-earth Enterprises, Peter Jackson and the artists at Weta Workshop to ensure that the settings, characters and story align authentically within canon.
Age from 18 years.
Playstation 3 Pacman and the Ghostly Adventures 2
- Delivery by 03 October
New Worlds. New Friends. New Power Ups. The gang is back! Following the colourful characters and world of the PAC-MAN and the Ghostly Adventures animated series, PAC-MAN and the Ghostly Adventures 2 will feature PAC-MAN, Spiral and Cylindria in an all-new storyline as they defend PacWorld from the ghoulish army of Lord Betrayus.
- New and Distant Worlds - Journey to Outer Space and back through time to Prehistoric World while still battling Betrayus and his ghoulish army in Pacworld and Netherworld
- New Characters - Encounter new friends and enemies from Seasons 1 and 2 of the hit Animation Series
- New and Improved Power Ups - Enjoy enhanced power ups from the first game along with brand new power ups helping PAC become larger than life!
Playstation 3 Murdered: Soul Suspect
- In Stock
Most people think that death is the end, but for Ronan O'Connor, a Salem police detective with a chequered past, it is just the beginning. When Ronan is caught in a violent burglary, his life is brought to an untimely and brutal end. Shocked to find himself in the afterlife, his only escape from the limbo world of Dusk is to hunt down his killer using new-found supernatural abilities.
Set in Salem, Massachusetts, players have the freedom to explore the New England-style wooden houses, narrow streets, gothic churches and historical landmarks for clues. They will need to battle demonic spirits to preserve their souls whilst uncovering the shocking revelations about who is responsible for their death.
Age from 18 years.
Take the ride of your life in Grand Theft Auto V for PS3.
Developed by series creator Rockstar North, Grand Theft Auto V is the largest and most ambitious title in the series to date, with a world bigger than GTA 4, Red Dead Redemption and GTA San Andreas combined.
You must accept the license available online at rockstargames.com/eula. Non-transferable access to special features such as exclusive, unlockable, downloadable or online content, services, or functions may require single-use serial code, additional fee and/or online account registration (13+). Violation of EULA, Code of Conduct, or other policies may result in restriction or termination of access to game or online account. Access to special features may require internet connection, may not be available to all users, and may, upon 30 days notice, be terminated, modified, or offered under different terms. The content of this videogame is purely fictional, and is not intended to represent or depict any actual event, person, or entity. The makers and publishers of this videogame do not in any way endorse, condone or encourage engaging in any conduct depicted in this videogame. Unauthorized copying, reverse engineering, transmission, public performance, rental, pay for play, or circumvention of copy protection is strictly prohibited.
Playstation 3 Star Wars: The Force Unleashed: The Ultimate Sith Edition
- In Stock
The Force Unleashed completely re-imagines the scope and scale of the Force by taking full advantage of newly developed technologies: Digital Molecular Matter (DMM) and Euphoria. Paired with the powerful Havok Physics system, these new technologies create gameplay only possible on the new generation of consoles. DMM incorporates the physical properties of anything in the environment of Star Wars: The Force Unleashed so that everything reacts exactly like it should; wood breaks like wood, glass shatters like glass, plants on the planet Felucia bend like plants on the planet Felucia would, and more. Meanwhile, Star Wars: The Force Unleashed's revolutionary behavioural-simulation engine, Euphoria, enables characters in Star Wars: The Force Unleashed to move, act and even think like actual human beings, adapting their behaviour during gameplay on the fly and resulting in a different payoff every single time you play Star Wars: The Force Unleashed.
Age from 12 years.
Playstation 3 Watch Dogs
- In Stock
Playstation 3 Watch Dogs drops you into a world where technology can be both your greatest weapon and your greatest enemy. Pre-order ready for release on November 11.
After catching the eye of DedSec, a notorious hacker group fighting for freedom and security in the digital age, Aiden Pearce receives an encoded message:
Former Umeni engineers rotted in prison while the suits turned Umeni Technologies into a billion dollar operation. Now these engineers are free and working with DedSec. Help us expose the suits, and you will be rewarded.
Pearce must use his knowledge of Chicago complex ctOS network to discover digital vulnerabilities in Umeni Technologies security network. Once secured, DedSec will use this access to upload a virus. The resulting virus will expose the companys cooked books and fraudulent CEO. Having earned DedSecs trust, Pearces control of the city will only grow stronger.
- Chase your targets through 3 city districts
- Breach networks and infiltrate a secure building
- Steal sensitive data and upload to DedSec
- Install DedSecs spyware to Umeni Tech
EXTRA CONTENT includes:
- 4 additional missions (CTRL, ALT, DELETE, and SHUT DOWN) for 60 minutes of additional gameplay.
- A unique White Hacker Outfit
- A Hacking Boost named Superior Capacity, unlocked upon completion of the missions, which gives you one additional Battery Slot allowing the player to extend his hacking possibilities.
- A deeper knowledge of DedSec, a powerful faction in the Watch_Dogs universe.
Playstation 3 How To Train Your Dragon 2
- In Stock
Become the ultimate Dragon Racer! Return to the epic Island of Berk, where The Dragon Races have become the awesome new sport for Viking adrenaline junkies. Hiccup, Astrid, Snotlout, Fishlegs, Tuffnut and Ruffnut and their Dragons are now competing in fierce tournaments to determine the ultimate Dragon Rider.
Choose your Dragon Racer, soar through clouds, and explore new unmapped territories. Discover hidden locations, unlock mysterious Dragon Riders, and join in epic races across the beautiful yet treacherous Island of Berk.
- Choose your Rider and Dragon to train and compete in races and tournaments
- Challenge a friend to claim the title of Best Dragon Rider
- Explore the mysterious Island of Berk to discover hidden quests
- Collect tokens and complete challenges to unlock new Dragon traits and abilities
- Discover two unlockable secret characters
The critically-acclaimed chapter of the Resident Evil franchise returns with more content than ever before in Resident Evil 5: Gold Edition. Included is the original best-selling game and all downloadable content, including new playable episodes that take you even deeper into Resident Evil lore. Explore the horrors of Spencer mansion as BSAA agents Chris Redfield and Jill Valentine in the new prequel episode "Lost In Nightmares". "Desperate Escape" shows the other side of Resident Evil 5 as you take control of Jill and Josh as they fight their way out of Kijuju's Tricell facility. 'The Mercenaries Reunion' brings eight new characters into the bloody fray. Battle against hordes of Majini - and even other players - in "Versus" 4 New costumers ensure you always fight evil in style.
Age from 18 years.
Playstation 3 Mega Drive Ultimate Collection
- In Stock
18 reviewsSEGA Mega Drive Ultimate Collection contains over 40 celebrated SEGA classics in one package; making it the largest collection of SEGA first party games ever offered. Featured games include; Sonic the Hedgehog 1, 2 and 3, Columns, Alien Storm, Ecco the Dolphin, Space Harrier, and cult classic, Streets of Rage 1, 2 and 3. The games in the collection have been reproduced with the utmost detail and accuracy to commend their originals.