Playstation 3 Lightning Returns - Final Fantasy XIII
From £0.58 per week
- Was £51.00
- Now £44.00
- Save £7.00
- In Stock
Discover the conclusion to this epic tale with Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII for the PS3 and take direct control over iconic heroine Lightning.
Playing within a constantly moving, expansive environment, you must tackle a quest to save a doomed world from complete destruction. How will you spend your final days?
Lightning has a highly evolved range of techniques for battles and exploring her surroundings. She can also be customised with a large range of different outfits and weapons, which effects her actions and abilities as well as the way she looks.
A new battle system gives you a level of direct control over the action unlike any previous Final Fantasy game, while keeping iconic elements from throughout the series.
Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII's stunning graphics depict a doomed world filled with choice and diversity. But the fact it's facing total annihilation means time is tight – certain areas, missions and people are only available during selected periods, so you must decide how best to use your remaining time.
Age from 16 years.
Playstation 3 Tales of Xillia 2
From £2.35 per week
- Delivery by 28 August
TALES OF XILLIA 2 focuses on the events a year after the climactic end of TALES OF XILLIA. Players assume the role of Ludger Kresnik, a young man with a zest of cooking who lives with his older brother and his cat, named Rollo. On his way to his first day at work for a local cafeteria he runs into a young girl named Elle Marta and the two soon become involved in an accident that will change both of their lives forever.
TALES OF XILLIA 2 focuses its story theme around the concept of choice, which is also expressed heavily in the games overall gameplay mechanics. Throughout Ludgers journey the player will be able to decide how he reacts to various characters and situations. These choices can cause the story to branch out into different paths depending on the players decisions.
Playstation 3 Amazing Spiderman 2
From £2.20 per week
- Delivery by 02 May
What started out as the search for a killer very quickly becomes something so much more. In a unique story alongside the events of the second film, Spider-Man discovers he's not the only one tracking down Manhattan's criminals. The underworld has been turned upside down with a one man campaign of violence and murder that is has captured the city in an iron grip of fear. Villains from the film as well as fan favourite, classic Marvel characters are woven together in a twisted web of adrenaline-fuelled, FREE-roaming, web-slinging action that puts players on a collision course with an evil far beyond Spider-Man's reckoning.
- PLAY AS PETER PARKER: Play as Spider-Man's citizen alter-ego persona as you investigate the motivations of multifaceted villains
- ALL-STAR VILLAIN CAST: Wide cast of Spider-Man universe and movie villains, each with their own unique boss battle encounters
- ALL NEW WEB ARSENAL: New web-swing mechanic includes expanded web-shooter capabilities and chemical properties that allow you to freeze and blow up items on impact
- EXPANSIVE NYC: Explore and take on villains in a more expansive Manhattan cityscape than the previous Amazing Spider-Man
- NEW HEROISM SYSTEM: Hero or Menace system rewards you for acting as Spider-Man by stopping crime and saving citizens, but face the consequences if you don't keep down crime rates
- ADVANCED COMBAT & UPGRADES: New abilities and expanded fast-paced, acrobatic combat moves bring players up close and personal as Spidey takes down foes
- FREE roam available on PS4, PS3, XboxONE, Xbox 360, and Wii U systems only
Dark Souls II will continue a legacy of presenting its passionate fans with the kind of unrelenting challenges that have become a hallmark of the series, while presenting devilish new obstacles for players to overcome. Built upon the foundation established by Souls series creator and Dark Souls II Supervisor, Hidetaka Miyazaki, with development helmed by FromSoftware Director Tomohiro Shibuya, Dark Souls II will feature a new hero, a new storyline, and an unfamiliar world for players to survive in, while delivering the uncompromising challenge and ultimate sense of empowerment that players hunger for. Epic battles with gruesome enemies and blood-thirsty bosses await adventurers as they traverse and conquer a devastated world filled with death and despair. Players will also discover a revamped server based multiplayer experience that will put a distinct Dark Souls II twist on the concept of playing and sharing with others. For those with enough tenacity and sheer force of will, great rewards await.