Virgin Experience Days Indoor Skydiving
- In Stock
Virgin Experience Days Indoor Skydiving allows you to feel the thrill of skydiving in a completely safe environment. The wind tunnel design gives you the feeling of free-falling – without ever having to jump out of a plane.
On the day of your experience you’ll meet the instructors who will run you through all of the fundamental training to get you ready for your dive in the 120mph air stream.
You’ll then be kitted up with a flight suite, helmet and goggles before heading over to the wind tunnel. This experience includes 2 flights of one minute each, the same free fall time as 3 tandem skydives!
Afterwards you’ll be presented with a certificate and a DVD of your flight so you can re-live all of the fun.
Choose between Milton Keynes and Trafford Quays in Manchester.
- 2 locations
- Includes 2 dives of one minute each
- Includes DVD and certificate
- Minimum age of 12 years
- Under 18s require parental consent
- Maximum weight of 18 stone
- Participants should be in good health
- You will be required to sign a statement confirming you are in good health
- You should allow one hour for this experience
- Virgin Experience Days Indoor Skydiving
Please note: Participants will be unable to fly if they have ever suffered a dislocated shoulder, are wearing a hard plaster cast or are pregnant.
Virgin Experience Days 3 Course Dining Experience and Cocktail for Two at Marco Pierre White Restaurant
- In Stock
This 3 Course Dining Experience and Cocktail for Two at Marco Pierre White's restaurant is a truly indulgent treat.
On arrival at your chosen restaurant you'll be seated and can start perusing the menu specifically created by the award winning Marco Pierre White. A cocktail will be served before the friendly and attentive waiters take your order. You may choose from a range of dishes for each course. The menu changes depending on seasonality but is sure to feature the fines quality produce available.
The King's Road Steakhouse in Chelsea: With it's glamorous interior and buzzing ambience, this restaurant attracts a fabulous mix of clientele from locals and tourists to celebrities.
The Steak and Ale House in Bishopsgate: This authentic-style steakhouse dining room features a stylish cocktail bar and vibrant atmosphere.
Side orders are not included with your main and are available at an extra charge. Typical sides might be French Fries, Creamed Potatoes, Crispy Onion Rings or Seasonal Green Vegetables and start at £4. Tea and Coffee are also available at an extra charge.
- King's Road Steakhouse Chelsea
- Steak and Ale House Bishopgate
- Three-course meal from a set lunch or dinner menu
- Cocktail each
- Available 7 days a week
- Voucher valid for 6 months from the issue date
- Booking is essential
- This voucher cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer
- All bookings are subject to availability
- Date restrictions may apply
Please let the chosen restaurant know of any dietary requirements/allergies at the time of booking. A discretionary service charge of 12.5% will be added to your bill.
Virgin Experience Days Luxury Champagne Afternoon Tea and Thames River Cruise For Two
- In Stock
Make visiting the capital a real celebration with this indulgent Champagne Afternoon Tea experience and delightful Thames River Cruise.
Set in the heart of London's bustling shopping and theatre district, the Courthouse Hotel by Hilton offers a secluded and gorgeous setting to enjoy a Champagne Afternoon Tea for two. Enjoy some delicious treats including delicate finger sandwiches, warm scones, cakes plus much more.
Your experience will be complete with a chilled glass of Champagne each before heading out and enjoying a leisurely river cruise down the Thames with unlimited hop on and off travel. You can embark and disembark from the City Cruises piers at Westminster, London Eye, Tower and Greenwich, cruising between them as many times as you wish during one day.
As the River Thames weaves its way through the heart of London there is history around every bend. Your cruise will capture all of London's best loved sights as it passes the grand St Paul's Cathedral, The Tower of London, The Houses of Parliament and The London Eye plus many other historic and famous sites.
The voucher is valid for two people. The experience is available seven days a week throughout the year (except Christmas and Easter) Afternoon tea can be booked between 14.00 and 17.30 and must be pre-booked. Your tea will last for approximately one hour and the cruise can last all day.You have unlimited travel with hop on and off access from any of the City Cruises piers. Your voucher is valid for 6 months from the date of issue. It is essential that you book and take your experience before this date, as vouchers may not be extended beyond the expiration date. This voucher cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.
Virgin Experience Days Spa Day for One
- In Stock
Feeling jaded? Need to relax? Then what better way to let your cares and worries melt away than enjoying a proper pampering session at a Spa Day?
Enjoy some real indulgences that will leave you feeling trim and glowing.The Virgin Experience Spa Day is a great way to treat yourself or a perfect birthday gift or thank you present.
You can enjoy a luxurious Spa Day at any one of 33 Bannatyne Sensory Spas around the country.
The Sensory Spa offers an environment in which to escape, relax and revitalise. The pool, spa, sauna and steam rooms refresh both body and mind, providing the perfect place to unwind from a stressful world.
With this package you can use all the fitness and leisure facilities as well as receiving a relaxing treatment. Fully trained professional staff will be on hand to help and guide you, so that you emerge feeling sleek and carefree.
Upon arrival you will be greeted by a member of staff who will explain the extensive range of facilities and services available to you. Take a relaxing dip in the pool, or unwind in the sauna or steam room before your treatment.
Enjoy one treatment (approximately 25 minutes in total) from Swedish Back, Neck and Shoulder Massage or facial. Spend the rest of your time taking advantage of the fitness and leisure facilities available to you or simply take the opportunity to just relax.
When you purchase a spa day experience, a gift pack is sent to you or directly to the recipient. A voucher and booking information are included so you or they can check the info and book the experience.
- 33 locations to chose from across the UK
- Allow approx 6 hours for your spa day experience
- Minimum age 18 years
- One free treatment as part of the package
- Vouchers valid for 10 months
Virgin Experience Days Family Tour of Tottenham Hotspur FC
- In Stock
Follow in the footsteps of your Tottenham heroes by joining the White Hart Lane Stadium Tour and taking a look behind the scenes of the stadium, home to some of the worlds best players. This is the ultimate experience for any Spurs fan. A 90-minute stadium tour for two adults and two children at White Hart Lane. Visit the West End Stand, the famous tunnel, dug outs and much more. Experience gift pack including personalised voucher and message card.
Virgin Experience Days Couples Photo Experience
- In Stock
Enjoy the ultimate romantic experience with a photoshoot for the two of you. This fabulous experience will let dedicated experts create your perfect look. You'll even receive a complimentary A4 print of the two of you to keep. This voucher is valid for 6 months from the date of issue. It is essential that you book and take you experience before the expiry date as this voucher may not be extended. This voucher cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer and may not be exchanged for another voucher. After arriving at the studio at your allotted time you will have your style consultation, after this it's time for the lady to have a stunning make-up session followed by her hair being styled. You will then step onto the photographic set to enjoy a photoshoot you'll never forget. With clothing and background changes the professional photographer will create your perfect look. After the photo shoot, you will be able to view your pictures and can select one complimentary A4 print of the two of you to keep, plus any additional ones you would like to purchase. There are over 75 studios in UK and Eire. Although there is a large quantity of studio members throughout the UK and Eire we are unable to guarantee availability for each region. Please allow approximately 2-3 hours for the full experience. Please be aware that some viewing's are not available on the same day and a viewing appointment on a later date may be necessary.
Virgin Experience Days Family Tour of Liverpool FC
- In Stock
Join many thousands of visitors every year on the Liverpool FC Museum and Stadium Tour. It's a must-see experience for any fan or visitor to the region. The stadium tour follows the journey taken by the home and away players at every game taking you behind the scenes at Anfield. Voucher is for 2 adults and 2 children.
Your tour will include:
- Arrival into Legends Lounge - a room steeped in the traditions of Liverpool FC.
- Take your seat in The Directors Box - a breathtaking way to start your tour.
- A visit to the Anfield Press Room adds a touch of interaction.
- The home team changing room allows those iconic photographs which are essential on any visit to Anfield.
- The away team dressing room will acknowledge the great opposition players and teams who have graced Anfield over the years from home and abroad.
- Once you go pitch side there are photo opportunities galore - especially when you spot one or 2 recognisable faces.
- Your tour of Anfield finishes in the Kop End, one of the iconic structures in world football. Steeped in history and success this has been witness to many famous and legendary matches.
- A tour of the stadium also includes a visit to the LFC Museum - a celebration of iconic players/managers and much silverware collected throughout Liverpool FC's glittering history.
- The number of people valid for will be printed on the front of your voucher.
- Tours run on most days throughout the year. Dates are released 8 weeks in advance.
- There are no stadium tours on match days and reduced tour available for pre match days due to preparations leading up to the match.
- Please allow approx 2 hours for this experience.
- The cub requests you keep all children under supervision and to note there are few baby changing facilities, the tour is not suitable for children under 5.
Virgin Experience Days Winning Horse Racing Day - 2 for 1
- In Stock
Prepare for an exhilarating day of ups, downs, jubilant cries and torn up ticket stubs with this fantastic day at the races. Enjoy admission to one of the 15 racecourses, raceday enclosures and get the inside track with a behind the scenes tour. Pick up your race programme and brush up on the form before placing a bet on your favourite. Head to the bar for a complimentary drink before you take to the stands to cheer on your chosen champion. Entry to the course's raceday enclosure with an official programme and a welcome glass of beer, wine or soft drink. An exclusive behind the scenes tour. Experience gift pack including personalised voucher and message card. Cancellation Indemnity.
Gates open around 2 to 3 hours before the first race, please check with the racecourse for confirmed timings, especially as race times are subject to change. We recommend arriving in advance so you have time to familiarise yourself with the facilities, enjoy a drink and perhaps grab a bite to eat from one of the many food & drink outlets on course (food is not included within the experience but can be purchased on the day for an extra charge) Afterwards, why not head to the bar to redeem your voucher for a welcome drink.
- Staffordshire - Uttoxeter Racecourse
- West Midlands - Wolverhampton
- Worcestershire - Worcester
- Nottinghamshire - Rolleston
- Norfolk - Great Yarmouth Racecourse
- Tyne & Wear - Newcastle Racecourse and Sedgefield Racecourse
- South Yorkshire - Doncaster
- West Sussex - Brighton Racecourse
Virgin Experience Days Tottenham FC Stadium Tour for 2
- In Stock
Follow in the footsteps of your Tottenham heroes by joining the White Hart Lane Stadium Tour and taking a look behind the scenes of the stadium, home to some of the world best players. This is the ultimate experience for any Spurs fan. On a White Hart Lane stadium tour you get the chance to see behind the scenes and view trophies and items of historic significance to the Club. Your tour will start on the High Road inside the foyer of the Club Megastore and will take you down Bill Nicholson Way and in to the famous West Stand. From here you will be able to walk in the footsteps of Spurs legends and heroes by entering the tunnel, viewing the home dressing room and seeing the unique view of the stadium from the technical area and dug-outs. In addition you will see the press auditorium, Directors Box and much, much more. You will have plenty of opportunities to take unique photographs and learn about the glorious history of Tottenham Hotspur FC. Location: London - Tottenham.
Virgin Experience Days Family Tour of Arsenal
- In Stock
This is your chance to enjoy a Football Stadium Tour for two adults and two children. You've been given the chance to see behind the scenes of Arsenal Football Club and it will be a truly memorable experience. The football tour is fun exciting informative interactive and tailored for football fans from all over the world. You will have the opportunity to view the home changing room players tunnel and dug out. Don't forget your camera as there will be plenty of photo opportunities. Go behind the scenes on the Emirates Stadium Tour which has quickly established itself as one of the world's most stunning and spectacular sports stadia. The tour will give you a fantastic insight into the world of Arsenal and includes a visit to the home changing room players tunnel and dug out directors box as well as the state of the art new interactive Arsenal museum.
- A tour for up to Two adults and Two children at the Emirates Stadium.
- Allow up to approx 1 hour for your experience.
- Experience gift pack included.
- PA cover to a value of £50 000 plus cancellation indemnity.
- Minimum age 16 (under 18 needs parental consent)
- The facilities ar not suitable for babies or toddlers to accompany participants.
- Participants must be in reasonable health as there are stairs to climb.
Location: London, Holloway Road.