Virgin Experience Days Luxury Champagne Afternoon Tea and Thames River Cruise For Two
From £0.62 per week
- Was £125.00
- Now £62.00
- Save £63.00
- In Stock
Make visiting the capital a real celebration with this indulgent Champagne Afternoon Tea experience and delightful Thames River Cruise.
Set in the heart of London's bustling shopping and theatre district, the Courthouse Hotel by Hilton offers a secluded and gorgeous setting to enjoy a Champagne Afternoon Tea for two. Enjoy some delicious treats including delicate finger sandwiches, warm scones, cakes plus much more.
Your experience will be complete with a chilled glass of Champagne each before heading out and enjoying a leisurely river cruise down the Thames with unlimited hop on and off travel. You can embark and disembark from the City Cruises piers at Westminster, London Eye, Tower and Greenwich, cruising between them as many times as you wish during one day.
As the River Thames weaves its way through the heart of London there is history around every bend. Your cruise will capture all of London's best loved sights as it passes the grand St Paul's Cathedral, The Tower of London, The Houses of Parliament and The London Eye plus many other historic and famous sites.
The voucher is valid for two people. The experience is available seven days a week throughout the year (except Christmas and Easter) Afternoon tea can be booked between 14.00 and 17.30 and must be pre-booked. Your tea will last for approximately one hour and the cruise can last all day.You have unlimited travel with hop on and off access from any of the City Cruises piers. Your voucher is valid for 6 months from the date of issue. It is essential that you book and take your experience before this date, as vouchers may not be extended beyond the expiration date. This voucher cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.
Virgin Experience Days Spa Day for Sharing
From £1.31 per week
- Was £154.00
- Now £131.00
- Save £23.00
- In Stock
Feeling jaded? Need to relax? Then what better way to let your cares and worries melt away than enjoying a proper pampering session at a Spa Day together?
Enjoy some real indulgences that will leave you feeling trim and glowing.The Virgin Experience Spa Day is a great way to treat yourselves or a perfect birthday gift or thank you present you can share.
You can enjoy a luxurious Spa Day at any one of 33 Bannatyne Sensory Spas around the country.
The Sensory Spa offers an environment in which to escape, relax and revitalise. The pool, spa, sauna and steam rooms refresh both body and mind, providing the perfect place to unwind.
With this package you can use all the fitness and leisure facilities as well as receiving a relaxing treatment.
Enjoy one free treatment (approximately 55 minutes in total). Ladies can choose from a Bannatyne Skin Specific facial, Swedish full body massage, Lava shell full body massage, Immaculate manicure or Pristine Pedicure. Men can choose from Urban Cleanse facial, Swedish full body massage or Lava shell full body massage. Spend the rest of your time taking advantage of the fitness and leisure facilities available to you.
When you purchase a spa day experience, a gift pack is sent to you or directly to the recipient. A voucher and booking information are included so you or they can check the info and book the experience.
- 33 locations to chose from across the UK
- Minimum age 18 years
- One free treatment each as part of the package
- Vouchers valid for 10 months
The experience is available to book Monday to Sunday. Kindly note that Saturday availability may be limited due to popularity and cannot be guaranteed.
Virgin Experience Days Theatre and Dinner for 2
From £0.95 per week
- Was £124.00
- Now £95.00
- Save £29.00
- In Stock
Explore London's famous West End with this Theatre and Dinner package for two.
This is a fantastic chance to enjoy a delicious dinner for two at a popular central London restaurant before taking in a West End show.The perfect gift for a real theatre lover.
This is the perfect surprise gift for the theatre lover in your life, with a selection of shows to suit all tastes.
- Enjoy a pre-theatre dinner at a central London restaurant, examples of restaurants are Maxwell's, Prezzo, PJ's and Spaghetti House
- Tickets of two upper circle or balcony seats.
- Choose from a selection of West End shows including: Stomp, Spamalot, Thriller, Woman in Black, 39 Steps and Singing in the Rain.
- Location: London, West End.
- Minimum age: 18
- Available Monday to Thursday, although some shows may be available to book on a Friday.
- This experience is unavailable during the school holidays.
- Not available to wheelchair users due to limited disabled access.
- Beverages not included.
- Transport between restaurant and theatre not included
- All shows are subject to availability and exclusion periods. Participating shows and restaurants are subject to change without notice.
- Vouchers are valid for 10 months
Virgin Experience Days 4x4 Off Road Driving Thrill
From £1.05 per week
- Was £36.00
- Now £21.00
- Save £15.00
- In Stock
Enjoy a fun introduction to 4x4 off road driving and conquer the most demanding of terrain. There'll be wheel-churning, axle-grinding mayhem as you tackle steep muddy slopes, gullies and plenty of water and mud! Bounce your way out of trouble over hill climbs and descents as your instructor teaches you to drive off road like an expert. You'll start with a short briefing on safety procedures and driving techniques before off-roading. You will share your experience, as a passenger, with other drivers and take it in turns to drive the vehicle. Location: Staffordshire - Seighford Restriction: Minimum age: 17, Minimum height: 5ft, Maximum height: 6 ft 6 in, Maximum weight: 18 stone, You must hold a full, valid manual driving licence. Your voucher is valid for six months from the date of issue. It is essential that you book and take your experience before this date as vouchers may not be extended beyond the expiration date.
Virgin Experience Days VIP Liverpool FC Anfield Experience Day with Lunch for Two
From £1.70 per week
- Was £200.00
- Now £170.00
- Save £30.00
- In Stock
Kick off with refreshments at the world famous home to Liverpool Football Club, followed by an exclusive guided tour of Anfield for behind the scenes insights and all the dressing room tales! You'll have the opportunity to touch the famous 'This is Anfield' sign as you follow in the footsteps of your favourite football stars. Visit the press room and home team dressing room and have the feel like Shankly and Paisley when you sit in the Manager's dug-out. You will also visit the LFC Museum to soak up the history of the Club and see those impressive five European trophies. Then settle down to a three-course meal and drink (a bottle of beer, glass of wine or a soft drink each) served in an Executive Box overlooking the pitch. You'll be accompanied by an LFC Legend including household names such as John Aldridge, Jan Molby, Phil Neal, Alan Kennedy plus many more. They will host a question and answer session during which you'll discover the truth behind rumours, after which there is an opportunity for photos. You'll also each receive a commemorative certificate of your day and a limited edition Liverpool Football Club gift. Location: Merseyside - Liverpool. Restriction: Minimum age : 5 (under 18's need parental or guardian consent). The club requests that you keep all children under close supervision at all times.
Virgin Experience Days Silverstone Thrill
From £1.35 per week
- Was £181.00
- Now £135.00
- Save £46.00
- In Stock
Live your racing dreams at Silverstone, home of the British Grand Prix.
Cant make up your mind up on which sensational car to go for? No problem, we offer the Silverstone Race Track Thrill Voucher that allows the lucky recipient to choose for themselves:
- Aston Martin Thrill : Blast the iconic Aston Martin VS Vantage around Silverstone for three sensational laps.
- Ferrari Thrill : Revel in the distinctive engine howl as you unleash the mighty Ferrari V8 around the world famous Silverstone Circuit. Ferrari Modena F1 Cars are fitted with a paddle shift gear box so you really will feel like an F1 Driver as you bang down the gears and throw the car in to corners.
- Lotus Exige S Thrill: A supercharged Lotus Exige S and a race track- what else want?
- Rally Thrill: Prepared by M Sport, the Ford Works Rally Team, the Fiesta ST is the same as the car used in the FST Championship
- Single-Seater Thrill: Hey, is that Lewis Hamilton? - No, its you. Our Formula Silverstone Single-Seaters are the real deal!
Located at Silverstone Circuit, Northampton
- Minimum age: 18 (Ferrari Thrill — 21 with a full driving licence for at least 3 years)
- Maximum age: 70.
- Height: 5'2" - 6'4" (Except Rally Thrill- 6'7")
- Maximum weight: 16 - 18 stone (Except Rally Thrill- 18 Stone)
- A driving licence must be presented on the day
- Participants must be in good health
- Vouchers are valid for 10 months
- The experiences are available on weekdays only
- For the Aston Martin Thrill and Ferrari Thrill, participants need to be aged 18 and over and have held a full driving licence for at least 1 year.
- The experience content, equipment used and restrictions may vary according to venue.
Virgin Experience Days Winery and Brewery Tour for 2
From £0.95 per week
- Was £22.00
- Now £19.00
- Save £3.00
- In Stock
An informative escorted tour of a Royal warrant holding winery brewery production and bottling facilities followed by a tutored tasting of a wide selection of the wines ales and liqueurs. The tour involves a visit to the brewery and the grape pressing and fermentation areas the bottling and labelling facilities and finally in our unique cellar shop for a tasting of any of the products.
- Tour of the brewery and winery in the ols farm in the heart of ones of England's area's of outstanding natural beauty.
- Visit the bottling and labelling halls
- Tutored tasting of any of the available products
- 10% discount on any purchase from the cellar shop
- Minimum age: 18
- You should allow 1 1/2 hours.
- Location: Oxfordshire - Henley on Thames
Virgin Experience Days Indoor Skydiving
From £0.67 per week
- Was £69.00
- Now £51.00
- Save £18.00
- In Stock
Virgin Experience Days Indoor Skydiving allows you to feel the thrill of skydiving in a completely safe environment. The wind tunnel design gives you the feeling of free-falling – without ever having to jump out of a plane.
On the day of your experience you’ll meet the instructors who will run you through all of the fundamental training to get you ready for your dive in the 120mph air stream.
You’ll then be kitted up with a flight suite, helmet and goggles before heading over to the wind tunnel. This experience includes 2 flights of one minute each, the same free fall time as 3 tandem skydives!
Afterwards you’ll be presented with a certificate and a DVD of your flight so you can re-live all of the fun.
Choose between Milton Keynes and Trafford Quays in Manchester.
- 2 locations
- Includes 2 dives of one minute each
- Includes DVD and certificate
- Minimum age of 12 years
- Under 18s require parental consent
- Maximum weight of 18 stone
- Participants should be in good health
- You will be required to sign a statement confirming you are in good health
- You should allow one hour for this experience
- Virgin Experience Days Indoor Skydiving
Please note: Participants will be unable to fly if they have ever suffered a dislocated shoulder, are wearing a hard plaster cast or are pregnant.
Virgin Experience Days Family Tour of Liverpool FC
From £0.56 per week
- Was £50.00
- Now £43.00
- Save £7.00
- In Stock
Join many thousands of visitors every year on the Liverpool FC Museum and Stadium Tour. It's a must-see experience for any fan or visitor to the region. The stadium tour follows the journey taken by the home and away players at every game taking you behind the scenes at Anfield. Voucher is for 2 adults and 2 children.
Your tour will include:
- Arrival into Legends Lounge - a room steeped in the traditions of Liverpool FC.
- Take your seat in The Directors Box - a breathtaking way to start your tour.
- A visit to the Anfield Press Room adds a touch of interaction.
- The home team changing room allows those iconic photographs which are essential on any visit to Anfield.
- The away team dressing room will acknowledge the great opposition players and teams who have graced Anfield over the years from home and abroad.
- Once you go pitch side there are photo opportunities galore - especially when you spot one or 2 recognisable faces.
- Your tour of Anfield finishes in the Kop End, one of the iconic structures in world football. Steeped in history and success this has been witness to many famous and legendary matches.
- A tour of the stadium also includes a visit to the LFC Museum - a celebration of iconic players/managers and much silverware collected throughout Liverpool FC's glittering history.
- The number of people valid for will be printed on the front of your voucher.
- Tours run on most days throughout the year. Dates are released 8 weeks in advance.
- There are no stadium tours on match days and reduced tour available for pre match days due to preparations leading up to the match.
- Please allow approx 2 hours for this experience.
- The cub requests you keep all children under supervision and to note there are few baby changing facilities, the tour is not suitable for children under 5.
Virgin Experience Days Winning Horse Racing Day for Two
From £0.58 per week
- Was £87.00
- Now £44.00
- Save £43.00
- In Stock
Prepare for an exhilarating day of ups, downs, jubilant cries and torn up ticket stubs with this fantastic day at the races. Enjoy admission to one of the ten racecourses Premier enclosures and get the inside track with a behind the scenes tour. Pick up your race programme and brush up on the form before placing a bet on your favourite with a free discount betting voucher. Head to the bar for a complimentary drink before you take to the stands to cheer on your chosen champion. This voucher is valid for 6 months from the date of issue. It's essential that you book and take you experience before the expiry date as this voucher may not be extended. This voucher cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer and may not be exchanged for another voucher.
Gates open around two to three hours before the first race, please check with the racecourse for confirmed timings, especially as race times are subject to change. Food is not included within the experience but can be purchased on the day for an extra charge. Pick up your race programme before you join the behind the scenes tour (the racecourse will confirm the time and meeting place for your tour in your welcome information). Afterwards, why not retreat to the bar to redeem your voucher for a welcome drink, but don't forget to head to the paddock around 30 minutes before the first race where you can see the horses parade and look for your winner. You will be able place a bet with the Tote using your discount betting voucher, before watching the first race and seeing the winning owners celebrate on the podium.
The experience is available at the following racecourses: Bath, Brighton, Chepstow, Ffos Las, Fontwell Park, Great Yarmouth, Hereford, Newcastle, Sedgefield and Uttoxeter.
Virgin Experience Days Spa Retreat and Afternoon Tea for Two
From £0.64 per week
- Was £97.00
- Now £49.00
- Save £48.00
- In Stock
Escape the stresses of your hectic lifestyle and indulge in an afternoon of pure relaxation with this Virgin Experience Days Spa Retreat and Afternoon Tea for Two.
This experience is available at one of a range of hotels and spas across the UK, so whether you choose a fancy a rural retreat in the countryside, a modern city spa or a stunning castle hotel, you are sure to have a well deserved and indulgent afternoon.
At each venue you will be served with a delicious afternoon tea and spend your time relaxing in the venue's spa facilities. The afternoon tea menu and facilities available at each location do vary but you are guaranteed a relaxing escape from everyday life.
This experience makes a brilliant present on a birthday, anniversary or special occasion for someone who really deserves to be pampered!
This voucher is valid for 6 month from the date of issue. It is essential that you book and take you experience before the expiry date as this voucher may not be extended. This voucher cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer and may not be exchanged for another voucher.
You may choose from one of the following: Barnsdale Hall Hotel - Leicestershire, Hallmark Hotel - Bournemouth, Hallmark Hotel - Gloucester , Hallmark Hotel - Manchester, Stirling Highland Hotel - Stirlingshire, The Cornwall Hotel Spa and Estate - Cornwall and Troon Marine - Ayrshire.
Virgin Experience Days Sphereing Choice for 2
From £0.90 per week
- Was £81.00
- Now £69.00
- Save £12.00
- In Stock
Enjoy the unique sensation of defying gravity whilst tearing down a hill at speeds of up to 30mph inside a 12-foot inflatable ball. You can choose from either a Harness Ride or an Aqua Ride for two, at a range of locations around the UK. It's fast-paced, exhilarating and it's unlike anything you have ever experienced before. On arrival at your chosen venue you'll be booked into the site and have the chance to watch other participants while you wait in a designated safe area, until its your turn to ride. You may choose between:
Harness Zorbing for Two - You'll be strapped into your harness, face-to-face with your friend, and taken to the top of the hill and then it's time for a safety briefing on how to ride the Zorb safely. The first rotations will ease you into this fantastic experience, propelling you forward as you begin to hurtle head-over-heels downhill. Try to suppress the screams - and laughter at your fellow passengers look of fear - as you gain speed down the run, for the ride of your life.
Locations: Tamworth Staffordshire, Ware Hertfordshire, Bradfield in Hertfordshire, Macclesfield Staffordshire, Stocksfield Northumberland, Porth Cornwall, Westwood Nottinghamshire, Bourton-on-the-Water Gloucestershire.
Aqua Zorbing for Two - With no harnesses you are completely free in the ball as you slip and slide around with thirty litres of water and a friend. A fantastic experience as you hurtle towards the finish line, balancing on the water as you try not to get soaked. Go wet and wild! Minimum height: 4 ft 7 inch. Maximum height: 7 ft 2 inch. Maximum weight: 18 stone per participant. You should allow at least one hour for your visit.
Locations: As above including Leek Staffordshire,