Virgin Experience Days Lamborgini Thrill
From £1.33 per week
- In Stock
The Lamborghini is all about stunning looks and the association with the uber rich, not forgetting its awesome power and super fast acceleration speeds! This is a rare opportunity to enjoy the amazing Lamborghini Gallardo. Stunning yet small and agile, this Lamborgini has all-wheel drive, aluminium chassi and a 5 litre 500bhp V10 engine. It epitomises everything that has made Lamborghini so desirable.
- A briefing on safety and driving techniques.
- 3-6 laps driving the Lamborghini Gallardo depending on location.
- A presentation of a certificate as a momento of your experience.
- Experience Gift Pack including a personalised voucher and message card
- Minimum age: 17 (under 18's need parental/guardian consent) (18 at Great Tew)
- You must hold a full manual driving licence (held for 1 year minimum at Great Tew) You must present your licence on the day of your experience, photocopies not accepted.
- Minimum height 5ft, maximum height 6ft 4in (6ft 6in at Anglesey, Seighford, Lutterworth, Gainsborough, Chertsey and Elvington)
- Maximum weight 16 stone (18 stone at Lutterworth, Gainsborough, Chertsey and Elvington. 18 stone 7lb at Anglesey and Seighford.
- All participants must be in reasonable health and able to climb in and out of the car. This experience is not suitable for those with epilepsy, heart complaints or pregnant ladies.
Locations: Staffordshire-Seighford. Leicestershire-Lutterworth. Warwickshire-Kenilworth & Stratford Upon Avon, Leicestershire-Prestwold Hall. Lincolnshire-Gainsborough. Yorkshire-Elvington. Oxfordshire-Great Tew. Kent-Lydden Hill. Surrey-Dunsfold, Surrey Chertsey, Wales-Anglesey Circuit.
Virgin Experience Days Magazine Suscription - 12 Issues
From £0.67 per week
- Was £74.00
- Now £51.00
- Save £23.00
- In Stock
We all have a favourite magazine but often we don't get round to buying it each month; something always gets in the way! With this Magazine Subscription, you can make sure you never miss a copy. Re-connect with a trusted favourite or discover a new interest with this choice of twelve fantastic publications, including Grazia, Empire Magazine, FHM, Heat and more.
You will receive an annual subscription which is usually 12 issues, dependant on the magazine. Your choice of twelve publications: - 12 issues of Bike Magazine, delivered monthly - 12 issues of CAR Magazine, delivered monthly - 12 issues of Country Walking Magazine, delivered monthly - 10 issues of Digital Photo Magazine, delivered monthly - 12 issues of Empire Magazine, delivered monthly - 12 issues of FHM Magazine, delivered monthly - 30 issues of Grazia Magazine, delivered weekly - 30 issues of heat Magazine, delivered weekly - 12 issues of Outdoor Fitness Magazine, delivered monthly - 12 issues of Q Magazine, delivered monthly - 12 issues of Today's Golfer Magazine, delivered monthly - 12 issues of Trail Magazine, delivered monthly.
It will take 3 to 4 weeks for weekly issues and 6 to 8 weeks for monthly issues, from activation, to receive your first copy. Your voucher is valid for three months from the date of issue. It is essential that you activate your voucher before this date as vouchers may not be extended beyond the expiration date.
Virgin Experience Days Kid's Photoshoot
From £0.80 per week
- Was £19.00
- Now £16.00
- Save £3.00
- In Stock
Capture an image of your little one before they're all grown up with this fantastic Kid's Photoshoot Session for One. You'll be welcomed into a professional studio in London or Birmingham where you'll be met by an experienced photographer who will consult with you to get an idea of the kind of image you want from the photoshoot, which is specifically tailored for children. Dress your child in up to three of their favourite outfits from home during this fun and relaxed photoshoot they'll really enjoy. At the end of the session, you'l be invited to view all the photos and choose your favourite as an electronic image to take away with you or a 9 x 6 inch print which will be sent in the post (depends on location). What better way to create a lasting memory of your adorable child while they're still young? Locations: Bishopsgate, London & Central Birmingham. What's Included: Welcome and consultation, Professional photoshoot for one child (under 18), One electronic image to take home with you or one 9 x 6 inch print (depending on location), Private viewing session, Complimentary drinks throughout, Experience gift pack including personalised voucher and message card, Cancellation indemnity.
Virgin Experience Days Billy Elliot Top Priced Theatre Tickets and Dinner for Two
From £2.00 per week
- In Stock
Bring some drama to your life with this fantastic West End experience which includes a two-course pre theatre meal at the Da Scalzo Pizzeria restaurant in Belgravia offering a set menu of Italian classics and homemade treats, plus top-priced theatre tickets. Billy Elliott is an inspirational story set in a northern mining town against the background of the 1984/85 miners strike. It's a tale of a young boy's struggle against the odds to make his dream come true. Follow Billy's journey as he stumbles out of the boxing ring and into a ballet class where he discovers a passion for dance that inspires his family and whole community and changes his life forever. With unforgettable music by Elton John, sensational dance and a powerful storyline, this moving performance will stay with you forever.
Location: London- Victoria Palace Theatre.
Restrictions: Minimum age: 16 (Under 18's must be accompanied by a paying adult). Your pre-theatre dinner does not include beverages, these however may be purchased on the day. Please advise of any dietary requirements when booking.
Transport between the restaurant and theatre is not included but is only a short walk away and has been chosen for its proximity.
Available Monday to Friday. We recommend that you book at least 4/6 weeks in advance.
Please allow 5 hours for the experience
On arrival at the Da Scalzo Pizzeria restaurant at 18.00 you will enjoy a 2 course pre theatre meal from the set menu before heading to the theatre where the play will start at 19.30
Once a date has been booked you are unable to change or cancel the booking.
Virgin Experience Days Harness Sphereing for 2
From £1.06 per week
- In Stock
Enjoy the unique sensation of defying gravity while tearing down a hill at speeds of up to 30mph strapped inside a 12-foot inflatable sphere!
With 3 feet of cushioning air between you and the ground, Virgin Experience Day Harness Sphereing for 2 is fast paced and exhilarating - not to mention hilarious. This is unlike anything you have ever experienced before - the perfect present for a loved one so you can enjoy a day out together you'll never forget.
- An experience for 2 people sharing a sphere.
- Health and Safety briefing.
- Allow at least 1 hour for your visit.
- 11 locations across England, Wales and Scotland
- Minimum in England and Wales is 12 - all under-18s need parental/guardian consent.
- Minimum height: 4ft (122 cm),
- Maximum: 7ft 2in (220 cm)
- Maximum weight: 18st for men,
- Maximum girth: 60"
- Participants must be in good health
- Duration: one hour
- the business judgement of customer weight/height restrictions is final and may be decided upon on the day of the ride by staff.
- Participation is prohibited if you are pregnant, under the influence of alcohol or drugs, suffering or have suffered back/neck problems, have had surgery in the last 12 months, heart/blood pressure problems, suffer epilepsy.
- Experience is weather dependent
Locations: Birmingham - Tamworth in Staffordshire, London - Ware or Bradfield in Hertfordshire, Manchester - Macclesfield in Staffordshire, Newcastle - Stocksfield in Northumberland, Newquay - Porth in Cornwall, Nottingham - Westwood in Nottinghamshire, Oxford - Burton-on-the-Water in Gloucestershire
Virgin Experience Days Family Tour of Liverpool FC
From £0.66 per week
- In Stock
Join many thousands of visitors every year on the Liverpool FC Museum and Stadium Tour. It's a must-see experience for any fan or visitor to the region. The stadium tour follows the journey taken by the home and away players at every game taking you behind the scenes at Anfield. Voucher is for 2 adults and 2 children.
Your tour will include:
- Arrival into Legends Lounge - a room steeped in the traditions of Liverpool FC.
- Take your seat in The Directors Box - a breathtaking way to start your tour.
- A visit to the Anfield Press Room adds a touch of interaction.
- The home team changing room allows those iconic photographs which are essential on any visit to Anfield.
- The away team dressing room will acknowledge the great opposition players and teams who have graced Anfield over the years from home and abroad.
- Once you go pitch side there are photo opportunities galore - especially when you spot one or 2 recognisable faces.
- Your tour of Anfield finishes in the Kop End, one of the iconic structures in world football. Steeped in history and success this has been witness to many famous and legendary matches.
- A tour of the stadium also includes a visit to the LFC Museum - a celebration of iconic players/managers and much silverware collected throughout Liverpool FC's glittering history.
- The number of people valid for will be printed on the front of your voucher.
- Tours run on most days throughout the year. Dates are released 8 weeks in advance.
- There are no stadium tours on match days and reduced tour available for pre match days due to preparations leading up to the match.
- Please allow approx 2 hours for this experience.
- The cub requests you keep all children under supervision and to note there are few baby changing facilities, the tour is not suitable for children under 5.
Virgin Experience Days Dr Who Walking Tour of London for Two
From £1.55 per week
- In Stock
Walk in the footsteps of the UK's most famous Time Lord in this Doctor Who Walking Tour of London for Two. You'll visit numerous locations from the past 50 years of this iconic television show, with particular focus on the classic series. See the sites used in memorable episodes such as The Invasion and Remembrance of the Daleks, as well as locations used in more recent episodes such as Rose, and The Shakespeare Code. You'll learn how the TV show is put together and hear fascinating trivia from your informed guide. Don?t forget your camera, as there will be plenty of opportunities for photos along the way. 2 hour London tour for two with a professional Doctor Who guide. Also available on Sundays. Experience gift pack including personalised voucher and message card. Cancellation indemnity.
On arrival at the south-east London meeting location, you'll be greeted by your guide before embarking on the 2 hour tour. Along the way, you'll visit over 15 locations used in the making of the Doctor Who television series, including the front door featured as 10 Downing Street in the episode Aliens of London, and the stairwells and walkways of the Earth prison featured in Frontier in Space episode. You'll also have the chance to visit the site where Dalek factions battled it out in the unforgettable Remembrance of the Daleks episode, before ending your tour in Waterloo.
- London - London Bridge
Virgin Experience Days Aston Martin Experience Day
From £1.31 per week
- In Stock
Live your James Bond fantasies for the day when you get behind the wheel of these remarkable cars.The Aston Martin is a hand-crafted sports car that offers electrifying performance and outstanding agility.Its low, purposeful stance is both elegant yet aggressive. Could there be a more exciting way to experience one of the world's most exhilarating high-performance sports cars?
This would make the perfect gift for the petrol-head in your life — watch their eyes light up as they take control of one of most beautifully engineered cars.
The experience includes a welcome, introduction and a briefing on circuit driving techniques from a trained instructor.The driving session of your choice is followed by a certificate presentation to keep as a memento of an incredible day.
When you purchase an experience, a gift pack is sent to you or directly to the other participant. A voucher and booking information are included so you or they can check the info and book the experience on the date that suits you both.
- Restrictions may vary by location but as a guideline drivers shorter than 5'2", taller then 6'4 and/or weighing more then 16 stone may have difficulty being accommodated. (Please check at time of booking)
- Participants must be in good health
- Full driving licence required
- Vouchers are valid for 10 months
- Allow 30 mins - 2 hours for your visit.
County Durham - Teeside, Derbshire -Donington: Lancashire - Wigan, Leicestershire - Prestwold Hall, North Yorkshire - Elvington, Northamptonshire - Corby, Northamponshire Silverstone, Oxforshire- Chipping Norton, Stafforshire - Seighford.
Virgin Experience Days Family Tour of Manchester United
From £0.85 per week
- In Stock
This is your chance to enjoy a Football Stadium Tour of Old Trafford, for a family of 4. You'll be given the chance to see behind the scenes of Manchester United Football Club and it will be a truly memorable experience. The football tour is fun, exciting, informative, interactive and tailored for football fans from all over the world. Don't forget your camera as there will be plenty of photo opportunities! This fascinating museum and stadium tour of Old Trafford will bring you closer too the club and its incredible history.
- Experience the magnificent Trophy Room.
- Sit in the heights of the North Stand for a bird eye view of the Pitch.
- Stand in Fergie's spot in the dug out
- Sit in the changing rooms at your favourite players peg and imagine the roar of crowd as you emerge out of the players tunnel.
Throughout your tour you guide will accompany you and and answer any question you may have and share their extensive knowledge. You will be given a tour certificate at the end as a momento and then be given a chance to tour the museum at your own leisure.
- Minimum age: 5
- The voucher is for 2 over 16's and two between the ages of 5 and 16.
- Participants must be in reasonable health as there is walking and steps to climb.
Being beautiful on the outside isn't important, but feeling confident about your self is. In a world filled with glamorous images and airbrushed models, it's easy to feel like you're missing out on the right products and skin-care routines. If you are feeling a little insecure about your appearance then you should benefit from this make-up lesson with one of Colour Me Beautiful's trained consultants. You'll meet a qualified consultant who will put you at ease as you discuss your image likes and dislikes before going through a helpful colour analysis. This will determine which shades work best for your natural colouring and personality, and you will be shown how to apply the right make-up products to your skin. To make sure you can keep up with your new routines at home you will be provided with a handy booklet detailing the advice, hints and tips you receive. What's included: A one hour make up lesson, A personalised 12-page beauty work book full of make-up tips, Experience gift pack including personalised voucher and message card, Cancellation Indemnity .The experience takes place at the studio of one of Colour Me Beautiful's 200 participating consultants across the UK.
Virgin Experience Days Family Tour of Tottenham Hotspur FC
From £2.35 per week
- In Stock
Follow in the footsteps of your Tottenham heroes by joining the White Hart Lane Stadium Tour and taking a look behind the scenes of the stadium, home to some of the worlds best players. This is the ultimate experience for any Spurs fan. A 90-minute stadium tour for two adults and two children at White Hart Lane. Visit the West End Stand, the famous tunnel, dug outs and much more. Experience gift pack including personalised voucher and message card.
Virgin Experience Days Helicopter Flight Over London
From £1.75 per week
- In Stock
Why not take a helicopter flight over the centre of London where you will be treated to a unique view of all the major attractions like the London Eye, Buckingham Palace and Houses of Parliament. You will be treated to a truly unique view of the Capital city and a trip to remember. Make sure you bring your camera with you because this will be a unique opportunity to take in the sights of London from a very different perspective.
The flight departs from Chessington in Surrey. You should allow approximately one hour for the whole experience. The flight itself will last approximately 30 minutes. Guests are requested to arrive 30 minutes before the flight time. Available on selected weekend dates throughout the year. Spectators are welcome to wait at the airfield while you take your flight.
Please Note: During the London Olympics 2012 there is a no flight zone over London. Therefore this experience will not be able to be booked during the Olympics events.
- Minimum age 2 years however all children must be accompanied by a full paying adult.
- Maximum weight: 16 stones
- Maximum height: 6.5ft.
- You should not fly if you suffer from epilepsy or are pregnant, please check with Doctor prior to booking if you have any health concerns.
- Locations; Essex - Damyns Hall; Surrey- Redhill.