Virgin Experience Days Indoor Skydiving
- In Stock
Virgin Experience Days Indoor Skydiving allows you to feel the thrill of skydiving in a completely safe environment. The wind tunnel design gives you the feeling of free-falling – without ever having to jump out of a plane.
On the day of your experience you’ll meet the instructors who will run you through all of the fundamental training to get you ready for your dive in the 120mph air stream.
You’ll then be kitted up with a flight suite, helmet and goggles before heading over to the wind tunnel. This experience includes 2 flights of one minute each, the same free fall time as 3 tandem skydives!
Afterwards you’ll be presented with a certificate and a DVD of your flight so you can re-live all of the fun.
Choose between Milton Keynes and Trafford Quays in Manchester.
- 2 locations
- Includes 2 dives of one minute each
- Includes DVD and certificate
- Minimum age of 12 years
- Under 18s require parental consent
- Maximum weight of 18 stone
- Participants should be in good health
- You will be required to sign a statement confirming you are in good health
- You should allow one hour for this experience
- Virgin Experience Days Indoor Skydiving
Please note: Participants will be unable to fly if they have ever suffered a dislocated shoulder, are wearing a hard plaster cast or are pregnant.
Enjoy the incredible adrenalin rush of a tandem skydive with this unforgettable Virgin Experience Day.
After a short safety briefing session, you will fly to a height of approx 10-12,000ft safely strapped to a British Parachute Association tandem instructor before leaping into a 5000ft free-fall.
Your instructor controls the whole descent including the parachute opening and landing - you can just focus on the incredible views and sensations as you enjoy the free-fall, followed by the sudden rush of the parachute opening and the final gentle descent back to earth.
This tandem parachute jump is a once-in-a-lifetime experience you'll still be talking about 40 years later!
Tandem skydive locations: Cambridgeshire - Peterborough; Cumbria - Grange over Sands; Devon - Dunkeswell; Kent - Headcorn; Lancashire - Preston; North Lincolnshire - Brigg; Northamptonshire - Brackley; Nottinghamshie - Langar; Shropshire - Whitchurch; Suffolk - Beccles; Wiltshire - Netheravon.
- Minimum age: 16 (under 18s need parental consent)
- Maximum weight: 15 stone (95 kg) your weight should be proportionate to your height
- Over-40s require a doctor's certificate of fitness
- You will be required to sign a Declaration of Fitness form, if in doubt please contact the centre before booking
- Virgin Experience Day - Tandem Skydive
Virgin Experience Days Helicopter Flight Over London
- In Stock
Why not take a helicopter flight over the centre of London where you will be treated to a unique view of all the major attractions like the London Eye, Buckingham Palace and Houses of Parliament. You will be treated to a truly unique view of the Capital city and a trip to remember. Make sure you bring your camera with you because this will be a unique opportunity to take in the sights of London from a very different perspective.
The flight departs from Chessington in Surrey. You should allow approximately one hour for the whole experience. The flight itself will last approximately 30 minutes. Guests are requested to arrive 30 minutes before the flight time. Available on selected weekend dates throughout the year. Spectators are welcome to wait at the airfield while you take your flight.
Please Note: During the London Olympics 2012 there is a no flight zone over London. Therefore this experience will not be able to be booked during the Olympics events.
- Minimum age 2 years however all children must be accompanied by a full paying adult.
- Maximum weight: 16 stones
- Maximum height: 6.5ft.
- You should not fly if you suffer from epilepsy or are pregnant, please check with Doctor prior to booking if you have any health concerns.
- Locations; Essex - Damyns Hall; Surrey- Redhill.
Virgin Experience Days Introductory Flying Lesson
- In Stock
Feel the adrenalin rush as you take the controls of a light plane and soar across the sky! This Virgin Experience Day introductory flying lesson will never be forgotten.
There are more than 40 flying lesson locations to chose from around the country, so you won't have to travel too far to experience this incredible day out.
Your flying lesson starts with a briefing from your instructor before the flight, covering safety and an introduction to some of the controls.
Once in the plane, you will be given headphones so that you can hear conversations between your instructor and air traffic control, and so that you can talk with your instructor. And when you get in the air, you'll be able to take over the controls - though your pilot will generally land the plane and taxi back.
You should allow an hour for the whole experience. The flight will last approximately 25-30 minutes.
- Choose from over 40 locations nationwide
- Restrictions: Min age: 12 (under-18s need parental/guardian consent)
- Max height: 6ft 4 inch
- Max weight: 18 stone (114kg)
- Vouchers are valid for 10 months
Virgin Experience Days The Platinum Choice Collection
- In Stock
Choose from 42 interesting and exciting Experiences- The perfect gift!
There’s the aerotow or two Winch Launch Glider flight, fine wine tasting experience, introduction to motor racing, introduction to riding for two, quad biking for two, River Bugs sea kayaking coastal adventure for two or a Silverstone Aston Martin Thrill, Ferrari Thrill, Nissan GT-R Thrill, Rally Thrill, Single Seater Thrill. There’s also a single supercar thrill plus high speed passenger ride, skid control, themed helicopter pleasure flight for one - 15 minutes, trike tours in Scotland for two, V8 touring car experience or white water rafting for two.
There’s afternoon tea with the tigers, Bateaux London classic lunch cruise and London Eye, VIP evening chocolate walking tour in London's Mayfair, Bateaux London classic Thames Sunday lunch cruise, brunch with the tigers and organic chocolate making workshop all for two people, or a Saturday introductory wine course and a wines of the world workshop.
For a family outing there’s the family visit to the Tower of London and Thames sightseeing cruise.
There is also the dance lesson experience at Karen Hardy Studios for two, the one day landscape photography course or the TV presenter experience. The spa day for sharing at Bannatyne Spas, suave and sophisticated pamper day and Turkish Delight spa experience at the 5* Bentley London are perfect for anyone who deserves to relax and unwind.
Virgin Experience Days Aerobatic Flight
- In Stock
Ever wanted to experience a 'barrel roll' or 'loop the loop' in an aircraft? Get ready to see the world from a different angle. Experience the thrills of aerobatic manoeuvres which may include loops (the world becomes all green then blue and then all green again), rolls, stall turns, chandelles and steep turns.
Your instructor will start the experience with a pre-flight briefing enabling you to understand how the aircraft is capable of aerobatic flight. Once in the air your instructor will accelerate the aircraft to over 100mph before starting a sequence of aerobatic manoeuvres which may include loops, rolls, wingovers and even the dreaded spin. All this takes place several thousand feet in the air. Due to the nature of this experience you will not be able to take the controls so just sit back and enjoy.
- Pre-Flight briefing
- The flight will last 25-30 minutes.
- Experience gift pack including personalised voucher and message card.
- PA cover to a value of £50.00 plus cancellation indemnity
- Please allow an hour for the whole experience.
- Minimum height: 5 foot (guideline only)
- Maximum height; 6 foot 4 inch (guideline only)
- maximum weight; 16 stone (guideline only)
- Spectators welcome to the airfield but views may be restricted as you fly away to complete the flight.
- Cambridgeshire - Peterborough; Essex - Stapleford Tawney; Norfolk - Norwich; Staffordshire - Burton on Trent; Surrey - Camberley; Surrey - Redhill; West Sussex - Shoreham.
Virgin Experience Days The Diamond Choice Collection
- In Stock
With 54 options available- The Diamond Choice Collection makes the perfect gift!
Choose from a 15 minute Tiger Moth flight and IWM Duxford entry, aerobatic flight, 45 minute Boeing 737 flight simulator, bungee catapult for one, extended falconry, extended Microlight flight, extreme dodgems, feed the lemurs for two, ghost hunting, helicopter flight over London, introduction to polo at the Ascot Park Polo Club, introduction to powerkite sports, introduction to riding for two, introductory flying lesson, introductory off road driving, JCB racing experience, meet the meerkats, ocean race yacht experience or a Silverstone Aston Martin Thrill, Ferrari Thrill or Nissan GT-R Thrill.
There’s the option of a one night break for two at either the Radisson Blu Edwardian Grafton, Radisson Blu Edwardian Vanderbilt or Radisson Blu Edwardian Hotel.
For a tasty treat there’s the 90 minute cooking class at L'atelier Des Chefs, cookery masterclass at L'atelier Des Chefs, Shepherd Neame beer and food evening, along with a five-course tasting menu with a glass of champagne at Gordon Ramsay's Petrus or Maze restaurant all for two people. There’s also a one day cookery class in Scotland for one and a one day cookery course at Swinton Park.
There’s the Fairlawns exclusive spa experience for one, indulgent day for two at Greenwoods Spa, luxury spa day at Rowhill Grange and the serenity spa day with The Spa at Armathwaite Hall Hotel.
A one day landscape photography course is also available, giving you plenty of choice!
Are you and your mates stuck doing boring thing? Wanna have some fun? Well we've got the perfect solution - a bungee jump from a platform 160- foot above ground. It's guaranteed to liven up even the dullest days. Bungee jumping is the ultimate adrenalin fix and if this amazing experience doesn't give you the biggest thrill of your life, well we're no doctors but we suggest you check your pulse...
You need to arrive one hour before you are due to jump. Please present your voucher to the office and then prepare for the adrenaline rush!! Selected locations nationwide. Please visit: www.ukbungee.co.uk for your nearest location.
- Briefing and then 1 jump.
- A bungee certificate and membership to UK Bungee Club
- Allow 1-2 hours for your experience.
- Experience gift pack.
- PA cover to a value of £50 000 plus cancellation indemnity.
- Merchandise, dvd's and photo's of your jump will be available to purchase on the day.
- Minimum age:14 (under 16's require parental/guardian consent)
- Over 50's need a medical certificate.
- You are unable to take part in a bungee jump if you are pregnant, suffer from high blood pressure, epilepsy, asthma, damage to neck, spine or eyes.
- Glasses and contact lenses cannot be worn.
Virgin Experience Days Extended Flying Lesson
- In Stock
Feel the adrenalin rush as you take the controls of a light plane and soar across the sky! You get one-to-one training with a Civil Aviation Authority licensed instructor, and your flying time counts towards a Private Pilot's licence. This Extended option means you will be flying for a longer time and will have a more in-depth lesson. Your flying lesson starts with a briefing from your instructor before the flight. This will cover safety, and an introduction to some of the controls. Once in the plane, your flight starts from the time the engine turns over. You will be given headphones so that you can hear conversations between your instructor and air traffic control, and so that you can talk with your instructor. Once in the air, you will be able to take the controls but your pilot will generally land the plane and taxi back. Minimum age: 12 (under 18's need parental/guardian consent) - Minimum height: 4 ft 10 inch (147 cm) - Maximum height: 6 ft 4 inch (193 cm) - Maximum weight: 12 stone at County Down, 16 stone at Leeds, 14 to 18 stone at other locations - You should be in reasonable health and agile enough to climb into the aircraft. 40 locations across the UK and Southern Ireland.
Virgin Experience Days Champagne Hot Air Balloon Flight for One
- In Stock
Take to the sky in an iconic Virgin hot air balloon and see the world from an amazing new perspective. You'll be welcomed aboard one of Virgin's famous red balloons for an unforgettable 60 minute flight at one of over 100 available locations nationwide.
Following in the footsteps of Sir Richard Branson, you'll soar through the sky on a serene journey as you enjoy panoramic views and a unique sense of freedom. Every flight is different, so no matter when or where you fly, you're sure to come away with some sensational photographs and wonderful memories to match. Come back down to earth and toast your adventure with a glass of chilled Champagne - the perfect way to end a truly extraordinary experience.
- Safety briefing and participation in setting up the balloon
- Balloon ride of approximately 60 minutes, as part of a small group of passengers
- Participation in the deflation and packing away of the balloon
- A glass of Champagne or soft drink after landing
- Personalised certificate signed by your pilot and endorsed by Sir Richard Branson
- Experience gift pack including personalised voucher and message card
- Cancellation indemnity
Virgin Experience Days Hot Air Balloon Flight for 2
- In Stock
Experience the stunning views, thrilling highs and peaceful serenity of a hot air balloon flight.
Few experiences manage to be serene and thrilling at the same time, so taking a partner, friend or relation on a hot air balloon trip will be a day never forgotten.
The sensation of time being suspended as the world glides gently by is truly remarkable — not to mention the incredible views. Every flight is different, so no matter when or where you fly your sure to come away with some incredible photographs and memories to match.
This is a magical experience that's wonderful to share.
- Safety briefing and participation in setting up the balloon.
- Balloon ride of approx 60 minutes as a member of a small group.
- Participation in deflation of the balloon.
- A glass of Champagne or soft drink when landed.
- Personalised certificate signed by your Pilot.
- Minimum age: 7 (under 18's must be accompanied by an adult)
- Minimum height: 4 ft 6 inch
- Maximum weight 18 st
- Participants must be in good health
- This experience is not sutable for anyone who is pregnant or recently undergone surgery.
- Allow 3-4 hours for whole experience.
- Launch sites do not have toilets or other amenities.
- Approx 50 locations in England, Scotland and Wales
Virgin Experience Days Hot Air Balloon Flight for 1
- In Stock
Take to the sky in an iconic Virgin hot air balloon and see the world from an amazing new perspective. Ballooning is both serene and thrilling as you drift on the wind, enjoying panoramic views and a unique sense of freedom. Follow in the footsteps of Sir Richard Branson; you're sure to come away with some incredible photographs and memories to match. Your flight finishes with the traditional celebratory toast with a glass of champagne. There are over 100 launch sites in England, Scotland and Wales. The balloon flight itself will last around 60 minutes depending on weather conditions on the day but you'll need to allow approximately 3 to 4 hours for the whole experience. The minimum age is 7 and under 16s must be accompanied by a paying adult. The minimum height is 4 ft 6 ins and maximum weight is 18 stone. You'll need to be able to climb into the basket using foot holes provided, stand unassisted for an hour and adopt the seated landing position. This experience is not suitable for anyone who is pregnant or has recently undergone major surgery.