- 1-1 of 1
Enjoy the incredible adrenalin rush of a tandem skydive with this unforgettable experience day.
After a short safety briefing session, you will fly to a height of approx 10-12,000ft safely strapped to a British Parachute Association tandem instructor before leaping into a 5000ft free-fall.
Your instructor controls the whole descent including the parachute opening and landing - you can just focus on the incredible views and sensations as you enjoy the free-fall, followed by the sudden rush of the parachute opening and the final gentle descent back to earth.
This tandem parachute jump is a once-in-a-lifetime experience you'll still be talking about 40 years later!
Tandem skydive locations: Cambridgeshire - Peterborough; Cumbria - Grange over Sands; Devon - Dunkeswell; Kent - Headcorn; Lancashire - Preston; North Lincolnshire - Brigg; Northamptonshire - Brackley; Nottinghamshie - Langar; Shropshire - Whitchurch; Suffolk - Beccles; Wiltshire - Netheravon.
- Minimum age: 16 (under 18s need parental consent)
- Maximum weight: 15 stone (95 kgs) your weight should be proportionate to your height.
- Over-40s require a doctor's certificate of fitness
- You will be required to sign a Declaration of Fitness form, if in doubt please contact the centre before booking.
- Weekly Price
- From £2.85 per week
- Was £413.00Now £284.00Save £129.00
- In Stock
- 1-1 of 1