Viking Bikes were established in 1908 and have their heritage firmly in the road racing bikes category. If you are looking for a mid range club bike, for the weekend sprint or the fast comute to work then the Viking Peleton is for you. Combined with the 14 speed Shimano STI gears, the Peleton makes a great mid range sports bike.
- Frame Lightweight Alloy Road Geometry Gents Frame
- Mudguard Clearance and Bottle
- Bosses Fork 700c Carbon Fibre Gears
- Shimano 14 Speed with Shimano STI Levers
- Shimano Rear Derailleur and Shimano 7 Speed Freewheel Chainset
- Prowheel Double Road 42/52t Chainset with a Cartridge bottom bracket wheels.
- Viking 700c Alloy High Double Wall.
- 36 Hole Rims with KT Quick Release
- Front Hub Tyres 700c x 23c
- All black road tyres brakes.
- Alloy side pull dual pivot brakes with alloy road levers steering.
- Promax alloy road handlebar with a Promax alloy A-head stem and a low stack A-head headset.
- Saddle Viking road saddle with an alloy micro- adjust seat.
- Viking black handlebar tape, resin pedals with toe clips and straps.
- Frame sizes: 53, 56, 59cms.
This Viking Prelude Ladies Road Bike is a modern take on a vintage look, giving you style and substance to get you out and about.
The step over frame makes it easy to hop on and off, along with the alloy kickstand to prevent any unwanted scratches or scrapes. The Shimono 7 speed gears give you plenty of scope to get the most from your ride whether you’re staying in town, heading out to the country or even for light off-road cycling.
The retro-look padded seat and comfort grip handles mean you can really enjoy the ride. The vintage look is completed with a basket to the front and a luggage rack over the rear wheel, for a fun and functional design.
- Shimano 7 speed gear system
- Padded saddle
- Comfort grips
- Alloy kickstand
- Front basket
- Rear luggage carrier
- Viking Prelude Ladies Road Bike
Too busy to assemble your new bike? Want your bike assembled to the highest safety standard? Let us put it together while you put your feet up.
Have your new bike assembled in your home by a trained mechanic. A fully trained cycle mechanic will arrange a convenient time to assemble your new bike. Your new bike will be guaranteed safe and ready to ride. It's quick, easy and hassle free.
This fantastic service is now available nationwide. Please note we are unable to service some areas; Isle of Man, Scottish Islands and Northern and Southern Ireland.
- Adult Cycle Assembly - TS7HY (£47.99)
- Child Cycle Assembly (for bikes with wheels below 20 inch) - W2YK6 (£41.99)
- Basic Bike Service - YmV9H (£42.00)
Viking Elysee 14 Speed Ladies Road Bike
From £4.75 per week
- In Stock
Frame: Lightweight Alloy Road Geometry Ladies Frame with Mudguard Clearance. Fork: 700c Hi-tensile with mudguard clearance. Cranks: Prowheel double road 42/52t. Pedals: Resin with toe clips and straps. Shifters: Shimano STI. Cassette: Shimano 7 Speed. Hubs: KT Quick Release Front. Rims: Viking 700c Alloy high double wall 36 hole. Tyres: 700c x 23c. All black brakes: Alloy side pull dual pivot. Brake levers: Alloy road. Handlebar: Promax alloy road. Headset: Low stack A-head. Stem: Promax Alloy A-head. Saddle: Viking road alloy micro-adjust.