Hotel Collection Panel Trimmed Flat Sheet
From £0.95 per week
- £19.00 to £27.00
- In Stock
Hotel Collection Panel Trimmed Flat Sheet in Single, Double, King and Super King sizes
Relax in 5-star luxury every night with the Panel bedding range from Hotel Collection.
The 200 thread count cotton sateen of the flat sheet feels sumptuously soft and smooth, and it flaunts a stylish panel border design as a trim. In a choice of grey or taupe, there's a look for you whether your décor is warm and neutral or cool and contemporary.
Complete the look with the matching pillowcases (see item number 4AWLE), duvet cover (4AWLM), runner (4AWLK) and cushions (4AWLL).
- Hotel Collection Panel Trimmed Flat Sheet
- 200 thread count cotton sateen
- Panel border design
- 2 colour choices available
- Sizes: single, double, king and super king
- Co-ordinating items available separately
Plain Dye Flat Sheet
From £0.35 per week
- Was £9.00 to £19.00
- Now £6.99 to £19.00
- Save Up To £4.01
- Low stock, selling fast
Plain Dye Flat Sheet in Single, Double, King and Super King sizes - which colour will you choose?
This great value flat bed sheet from our plain dye bedding range is the easy way to inject your bedroom with a refreshing pop of bold colour.
The smooth fabric comes in a wide wash of versatile hues - from the sassiness of hot pink to the rich indulgence of dark chocolate - so you're sure to find one that will blend seamlessly into the existing colour scheme of your bedroom!
Add co-ordinating plain dye bedding or match it with some of our designer bedding. It's all about the convenience that so many colours bring.
Matching plain dye bedding and accessories in this range are available separately, including:
- Duvet cover set (NX747)
- Set of 2 Oxford pillowcases (NX322)
- Set of 4 standard pillowcases (NX297)
- Tab top curtains (NX847)
- Flat sheet
- From our plain dye bedding range
- Great value
- Wide selection of colours
- Single, Double, King and Super King sizes available
- Co-ordinating plain dye bedding and accessories available separately