Furniture Insurance available:
3 Year Protection £15.00
Consort New Harvest Ready Assembled Narrow Chest of 3 Drawers
From £0.98 per week
- Was £119.00
- Now £75.00
- Save £44.00
- Low stock, selling fast
Consort New Harvest Ready Assembled narrow Chest of 3 Drawers - with a new and improved finish
The New Harvest bedroom furniture collection by Consort has established itself as one of our best-selling ready assembled ranges, and now it returns with an updated design and improved pine-effect finish.
The even more lifelike grain detail and colour shading of this narrow chest of drawers gives your bedroom an instant country cottage character, even if you happen to live in the city.
Traditional styling details include the shaped plinth and top, and dainty wooden handles, while a touch of modern ease comes from the easy-glide metal drawer runners.
And the best bit? This Consort chest of drawers will arrive at your home ready assembled* - we'll even deliver it to your room of choice and remove the packaging afterwards!
* To prevent possible damage to the product and your property, the handles will be delivered fixed to the inside of the drawers, and require minimal assembly to attach.
To ensure your new furniture is suitable for your home, please remember to measure your available space before ordering.
H 73, W 43, D 44 cm
- Ready assembled chest of 3 drawers
- From Consort's New Harvest bedroom furniture range
- New and improved design and pine-effect finish
- Shaped plinth and top
- Solid wood handles
- Easy-glide metal drawer runners
- Arrives ready assembled (small parts require minimal assembly)
- Taken to room of choice and packaging removed
- Matching bedroom furniture available separately
Furniture Assembly Service for Wide Chests and Sideboards
From £0.77 per week
- Low stock, selling fast
Assembly Service for Wide Chests and Sideboards.
Too busy to assemble your new furniture? Let us put it together while you put your feet up!
For an additional charge per item we'll send an assembly team to your home after your furniture has been delivered. They’ll then put it together so that it fits and functions the way it was designed to.
To help you understand how the process works, here’s what you can expect after you’ve placed your order:
- You’ll receive a call from our assembly team to let you know they’ve received your order
- They’ll give you a reference number and ask you to call back once your furniture arrives
- When you call back they’ll arrange a time to visit your home
- Our team will visit your home and assemble the furniture in your room of choice
Please note: we regret that this service is not available for residents of the Isle of Man, Republic of Ireland or the Shetland Islands.