FOREST 10 x 8 ft Double Door Overlap Garden Shed - Assembly Option Available
From £6.38 per week
- In Stock
This traditional 10 x 8 ft overlap wooden shed is ideal for storing all your garden equipment.
The double doors give you plenty of room to manoeuvre all your equipment in and out of the shed. Any handyman who wants to use this roomy garden shed for a woodwork project will also have plenty of room to get it out once completed.
This 10 x 8 ft garden shed comes with comprehensive instructions and fittings for easy assembly. It is made of long-lasting timber with a 15-year anti rot guarantee.
There are 4 fixed styrene windows down one side, giving you plenty of light inside if you wish to store plants or seedlings to protect them from the elements.
This shed is available with an assembly option or you can build it yourself – see the option button above to choose.
- Double doors for improved access
- Solid sheet floor and roof
- Cladding thickness 8 mm
- 4 fixed styrene windows
- H 213, W 260, D 310 cm
- Pressure treated floor bearers
- Supplied with comprehensive instructions and fixings
- 15 year manufacturer's anti rot guarantee
- FSC certified timber
- 10 x 8 ft overlap garden shed
Please note: It is important that you treat the shed with a high quality, spirit based timber preservative prior to or shortly after construction.FOREST helpline: 0844 2489801.
The 8 x 6 ft Forest Onduline Shiplap Shed features a sturdy corrugated roof designed to cope with anything the weather can throw at it.
This attractive and weatherproof roof in an apex design gives a traditional look while giving you peace of mind that all your garden equipment and seedlings will be fully protected all year round.
Three polycarbonate shatter-resistant windows to one side allow light into the shed and a pad bolt provides increased security.
The dip-treated timber is guaranteed to be rot-free for up to 10 years if regularly retreated. Onduline is an extremely tough but lightweight corrugated roofing material created using recycled cellulose fibres saturated with bitumen.
- Sturdy Onduline corrugated roof
- Supplied with comprehensive fixings and instructions
- 3 polycarbonate shatter-resistant windows to one side
- Dimensions: H 218, W 205, D 240 cm
- Single door with pad bolt
- Dip treated timber with 10 year anti-rot guarantee
- Forest Onduline Shiplap Shed 8 x 6 ft
The perfect 6 x 4 storage shed for the smaller garden. Manufactured from drip treated overlap timber, 1 fixed styrene window and single opening door.FOREST helpline: 0844 2489801.
FOREST 8 x 6 ft Single Door 3 Styrene Windows Shiplap Garden Shed with Assembly Options
From £5.50 per week
- Low stock, selling fast
The Forest 8 x 6 ft wooden garden shed is ideal for storing all your garden equipment.
Made of long-lasting pre-treated timber with a 10-year rot guarantee, there are 3 fixed window to one side that give you plenty of light inside if you wish to store plants or seedlings.
The shed roof features good-quality felt and easy-to-understand assembly instructions are supplied.
This shed is available with 3 assembly options – build it yourself, have the shed assembled for you in your garden or have the shed built along with a provided base. See the options button above to choose which suits you best.
- Dimensions: H 214, W 203, Lgth 242 cm
- Recommended base dimensions: W 203, Lgth 242 cm
- 3 fixed windows
- Apex felt roof
- All timber comes with 10-year rot guarantee
- Buy shed, shed and assembly or shed, assembly and base
- Forest 8 x 6 ft Single Door, 3 Window Shiplap Garden Shed