Furniture Insurance available:
3 Year Protection £12.00
200cm Modular Sliding Wardrobe Door
From £0.72 per week
- Was £75.00 to £95.00
- Now £55.00 to £95.00
- Save Up To £20.00
- In Stock
Modular Sliding Wardrobe Door - create your own sliding door wardrobe to suit your bedroom!
Why re-design your bedroom to suit a wardrobe when you can create a wardrobe to suit your bedroom? The Modular collection is a clever new range of wardrobe carcasses and sliding doors, which allow you to build a wardrobe that's tailored to your own tastes, space and storage needs.
Choose one wardrobe or create a combination of units to achieve a fashionable and functional dressing system!
Please note these are single doors, so you will need to order 2 to complete the wardrobe.
It's available in black, walnut-effect and white colour options. Please note: requires home assembly (assembly service is available on this product*).
H 206, W 100, D 61 cm (approx.)
Once you've chosen a colour and added the frame to your basket, the next thing you need is the doors. Simply select from the following styles, go to its relevant product page and add two of them to your basket.
- Door in black, walnut or white (item number 3NPGW)
- Door in black or white high gloss (item number 3NPGR)
- Mirrored door (item number 3NPGU)
* For an additional charge per item we’ll put your furniture together in your home so you don’t have to. Simply add this product to your basket, then visit item number TO616 and add that to your basket.Colours: Black, Black Gloss, Mirrored, Walnut, White, White Gloss.
Please note: assembly service not available to residents of the Isle of Man, Republic of Ireland or the Shetland Islands.
Furniture Assembly Service for Corner Wardrobes and TV Units
From £0.90 per week
- Low stock, selling fast
Assembly Service for Corner Wardrobes and TV Units.
Too busy to assemble your new furniture? Let us put it together while you put your feet up!
For an additional charge per item we'll send an assembly team to your home after your furniture has been delivered. They’ll then put it together so that it fits and functions the way it was designed to.
To help you understand how the process works, here’s what you can expect after you’ve placed your order:
- You’ll receive a call from our assembly team to let you know they’ve received your order
- They’ll give you a reference number and ask you to call back once your furniture arrives
- When you call back they’ll arrange a time to visit your home
- Our team will visit your home and assemble the furniture in your room of choice
Please note: we regret that this service is not available for residents of the Isle of Man, Republic of Ireland or the Shetland Islands.