Replacement Guarantee available:
4 Year Protection £34.00
Singer 2250 Sewing Machine
From £1.35 per week
- Was £139.00
- Now £135.00
- Save £4.00
- In Stock
The Singer 2250 sewing machine has modern styling and high build quality needed for years and years of trouble free sewing.
Easy lay-in threading and strong feed system make it a good choice for simple garment construction, home decor and overall mending. With 10 stitches including a 4 step automatic buttonhole this sewing machine gives the basic user room to grow with easy to use versatility.
This full size portable machine is lightweight, weighing just 6kg and supports a host of useful features including a convertible arm, 8 built-in patterns, blind hemming, multi zig zag, scallop stitch to name but a few.
The handy built-in accessory storage box can be removed, to convert your Singer sewing machine for free arm sewing.
- 10 stitches
- 4 step buttonhole
- Stitch length dial adjustment to 4.2 mm
- Stitch width dial adjustment to 4.5 mm
- Built-in accessory storage
- Weight 6 kg
- 2-year guarantee
- H 21.6, W 38.3, D 16.2 cm
- Singer 2250 sewing machine
Keep all your essentials organised and in one place with the easily portable Singer HC-22 sewing kit.
Packed with everything you need for all your sewing jobs, the 8 compartments make everything easy to find, including threads, needles, pins, thimbles and threaders, plus a pair of scissors and a measuring tape.
A built-in handle also makes the Singer HC-22 sewing kit easy to carry around.
- Sew essentials storage system
- 20 large and 20 medium spools of thread
- Full size scissors, 60 inch heavy duty measuring tape
- 3 metal thimbles, 3 needle threaders
- 5 hand sewing needles
- Bobbin clip for storing up to 10 bobbins
- 75 straight pins with multi coloured pin heads
- Pin cushion
- Built-in carrying handle
- L 25, W 17, H 29 cm
- Singer HC-22 sewing kit