V-Fit PT142 Programmable Power Incline Folding Treadmill
- In Stock
Ditch the gym and workout at home with the V-fit PT142 Motorised Power Incline Folding Programmable Treadmill.
- Powerful 2.25hp motor
- A speed range of 1.0 to 14.0km/h
- The full size, shock-absorbing 1300 x 410mm flexi-deck is impregnated with silicon for durability
- Push-button powered incline that is adjustable from flat to 12% front frame incline so you can add plenty of variation to your workout intensity
- Integral 6-function, blue backlit LCD monitor which has inbuilt storage compartments, displays bodyfat %, theoretical calorie burn, distance, hand pulse readings, speed and time functionss
- 1 manual mode programme
- 12 pre-set speed programmes
- 3 quick-speed buttons for controllability and exercise variation
- Magnetic Safe-T-Key™ auto-stop system, simple upright running deck folding with soft-drop™ technology
- Equipped with transportation wheels for convenient space saving storage
- Maximum User Weight of 110kg/242lb
- Supplied with necessary tools for home self-assembly
Pro-Form 730 ZLT Treadmill.
- 2.25 CHP motor
- 18km/h speed
- 0-10% incline range
- Running deck: 51 x 140 cm
- Blue backlit. LCD display
- 18 built-in workouts
- 8 week weight loss programme
- Hand pulse
- Polar compatible
- iPod compatible
- Includes speakers
- Space saver design
- Max user weight: 125kg
Dynamix Motorised Treadmill with Power Incline
- Low stock, selling fast
Tailor your workout at just the push of a button with the Dynamix Motorised Treadmill with Power Incline for a truly effective home fitness regime.
Ease your way back into exercising with a gentle walking pace - or feel the burn with a run up to a maximum speed of 14km/h (9mph), with the additional option of increasing the incline up to 12%!
Walking and running are some of the best forms of exercise for improved general fitness. Regular use improves cardio-vascular fitness, burns fat and increases energy levels - you are also targeting your bum and legs as part of a general tone-up.
Running on a motorised treadmill is kinder on your joints than road running - and you don't need to worry about rain showers, traffic or dog dirt! You can even get fit while watching your television.
The Dynamix treadmill folds away easily when you've finished to take up minimum space in your home.
The stylish display measures speed, time, distance, calories and heart rate. There are also 12 user programmes, so you can tailor your workouts perfectly for maximum benefit.
- Max sped: 14 kph
- Running belt: 120 x 40 cm
- LCD display
- 12 programmes
- Incline - 12%
- 1.25HP continuous motor
- Transport wheels for easy movement
- Folds for easy storage
- Maximum user weight 100 kg
- Dynamix Motorised Treadmill with Power Incline
Everlast Easy Assemble Motorised Treadmill
- Low stock, selling fast
Everlast Easy Assemble Motorised Treadmill.
The Everlast Motorised Treadmill is an easy assembly workout tool, with excellent features for anybody who is trying to get fit. With its many functions, users are able to track their workout with a choice of variable settings and level.
- DC Monitor: 1.2hp
- Continual: 1.5hp
- Peak/Speed: 1-13km/h
- Computer: LCD window with blue backlight, 12 pre-send programs and 1 manual
- Hand pulse function
- Body fat function
- 2 level manual incline
- 6 pieces of elastic cushions
- Running surface: 120 x 42 cm
- Maximum user weight: 100kg
- RohS approval
- Assembly size: 159.3 x 74.1 x 125 cm
- Soft drop and easy fit screw knob
Pro-Form 520 ZLT Treadmill
- Low stock, selling fast
With this ProForm 520 ZLT Treadmill you can select the perfect setting to help you get fit without having to leave the house.
Walking and running are ideal to help improve cardio-vascular fitness, general health and muscle tone, and thanks to this ProForm treadmill you won’t have to battle the traffic or worry about any sudden showers to get in shape.
With 8 different programmes, including 4 calories burning settings and 4 timed workouts, you can ease your way back in to exercise or really feel the burn.
The TreadSoft cushioning helps to reduce impact on your joints by up to 15% compared to road running, plus you can watch your TV as you train. This treadmill is also compatible with your iPod or MP3 player, so you can blast out some tunes.
The LCD screen provides all the key feedback you need, including speed, time, incline, distance, calories and heart rate. The running area can be adjusted, with an incline of up to 10% to add an extra level to your training.
The running area folds up when you’re done, making it easy to store away ready for the next time you want to work up a sweat.
- Maximum speed of 16 kph
- Quick speed controls
- Fold up design
- Maximum user weight of 135 kg
- LCD screen
- Speed, time, incline, distance calories and heart rate display
- 8 workouts
- iPod and MP3 player compatible
- Intermix acoustics 2.0 audio
- EKG pulse grips
- 2.0 CHP motor
- Incline range of 0-10%
- Quick incline controls
- Running area: 46 x 127 cm
- TreadSoft cushioning
- Transport wheels
- ProForm 520 ZLT Treadmill