DBR Equipe 700c Road Bike Silver/Red - Large
From £3.10 per week
- In Stock
Double Butted 6061 Alloy frame with performance track geometry 55 cm frame Raleigh Carbon blade T1 track fork: FSA No 8 Orbit headset RSP Crank (165 mm) with 50 tooth chainring Chain KMC Z5 RSP TC 1.0 wheels, Vittoria Zaffi rio Slick 700 x 23c tyres RSP Bar and Stem Raleigh R1 Saddle, RSP 27.2 seat post Double Butted 6061 Alloy frame with performance track geometry Raleigh Carbon blade T1 track fork: FSA No 8 Orbit headset RSP Crank (165mm) with 50 tooth chainring Chain KMC Z5 RSP TC 1.0 wheels, Vittoria Zaffi rio Slick 700 x 23c tyres. RSP bar and stem Raleigh R1 saddle, RSP 27.2 seat post.
DBR Sprint 700c 55 cm Road Bike
From £4.30 per week
- Was £534.00
- Now £429.00
- Save £105.00
- In Stock
The DBR Sprint 700c road bike is the ideal introduction to riding with STI gears.
This stylish road race bike runs on 28 mm tyres and with mountings to allow fitting of carriers and mudguards this makes it suitable to anything from commuting to light touring.
- Shimano 2300 16 Speed STI gear set and levers
- Shimano 50/34T chainset
- 12-25T casset alloy caliper cantilever brakes
- Deep section alloy rims with QR front hub and 28 mm tyres
- Alloy oversize drop bar on an alloy A-head set stem
- DBR road saddle with micro adjust seat post
- Alloy pedals with toe clips
- 55 cm aluminium alloy compact frame with mudguard clearance
- Steel racing fork
- Suitable for inside leg length 32-37 inch
- DBR Sprint 700c road bike
Too busy to assemble your new bike? Want your bike assembled to the highest safety standard? Let us put it together while you put your feet up.
Have your new bike assembled in your home by a trained mechanic. A fully trained cycle mechanic will arrange a convenient time to assemble your bike. Your new bike will be guaranteed safe and ready to ride. It’s quick, easy and hassle free.
This fantastic service is now available nationwide. Please note we are unable to service some areas; Isle of Man, Scottish Islands and Northern and Southern Ireland.
- Adult Cycle Assembly - TS7HY (£47.99)
- Child Cycle Assembly (for bikes with wheels below 20 inch) - W2YK6 (£41.99)
- Basic Bike Service - YMV9H (£42.00)