Horizon Fitness Andes 3 Folding Elliptical Cross Trainer
From £7.81 per week
- Was £912.00
- Now £780.00
- Save £132.00
- In Stock
The Horizon Andes 3 Folding Elliptical Cross Trainer gives new heights in convenience! Not only does it provide a smooth elliptical motion they also have travel wheels and an incredible fold! The Andes 3 Folding Elliptical Cross Trainer boasts: Two-step foldiong frame, making it easy to store and move.New oversized pivoting pedals, adjust to match your natural range of motion and reduce joint stress. Ergo Flow: The adjustable pivoting system of the footplates provides a natural range of motion, helping reduce stress on lower limbs and maintenance of correct posture. 11 Programmes (Manual, 8 Preset Programmes, HRC and Watts) 5.8 LCD with Profile Display, 11 motivating programmes and Fully Customisable Feedback Windows ?Feedback: Time, Distance, Speed, Calories, Heart Rate, RPM and Watts Heart Rate Feedback: Contact Grips and Polar. Wireless Receiver User Weight Limit: 136 kg / 300 lbs Resistance Range: 16 Electronically Adjustable Resistance Levels Flywheel: 7 kg / 15.4 Ibs Tension Control: ECB Magnetic Brake Frame: Two-step folding frame, reinforced stainless steel. In use dimensions: 182 x 65 x 189 cm. 72 x 26 x 74. Folded Dimensions; 106 x 65 x 189 cm. Pedals: Oversized pivoting pedals. Product Weight: 63 kg / 139 lbs. Warranty: Lifetime Frame / Brake, 3years parts and labour (With Horizon).
The Horizon Oxford 4 Rower is ideal for all types and levels of user, the Oxford 4 Air Rower is one of the most effective full-body workout products. The rower uses air as the resistance; the harder you pull, the harder the resistance. It offers a smooth, but challenging full-body workout experience. Offering Comfort, control and convenience in your own home!
- The Oxford 4 Rower offers: Comfort - Ergonomic, durable seat ensures a comfortable workout for all users.
- Control - The rower uses air as the resistance; the harder you pull, the harder the resistance. It offers a smooth, but challenging full-body workout experience.
- Convenience - Vertical fold-up design offers a space saving solution.
- The LCD console displays workout feedback, and is complimented by a wireless heart rate sensor. Feedback: Count, Time, Pulse, Distance, Calories, Strokes/min.
- Heart Rate Feedback: Polar Chip Receiver.
- User Weight Limit: 159 kg/350 lb.
- Resistance: Air.
- Seat: Comfort seat on aluminium guide rail.
- Power: 2 AA batteries.
- Cord: Nylon/Cotton mix pull cord.
- Foot Plates: Large pedals for maximum support.
- Handle Bar: Easy grip wooden handle.
- Frame: Heavy gauge steel frame.
- In-use dimensions: L 250, W 50, H 66 cm.
- Folded dimensions: L 110, W 50, H 163 cm.
- Weight: 35 kg/77 lb.
Reebok ZR10 Cross Trainer
From £9.46 per week
- Was £1,044.00
- Now £944.00
- Save £100.00
- Low stock, selling fast
The ZR10F Cross Trainer has a front drive mechanism which provides a smoother platform for your workout compared to rear drive machines. With two independent rolling mechanism, you are provided with a more challenging movement for better workouts. Features: 32 levels of electronic resistance. 21 programmes including target time & distance. Backlit LCD screen ? Naturally placed hand pulse sensors. 7kg flywheel. Innovative folding mechanism for easy transportation Programmes (19) Manual: Target Time Target Distance Target Calories Watts Control Heart Rate Control Recovery User defined program 12 Preset Programmes Features (4) Hand Pulse Sensor, Transport Wheels, Floor Level Adjustment, Self-Generating Power Functions (8) Speed, Time, Distance, Calories, Pulse, Watts, Bodyfat, RPM Setup Dim. (cm) 182 (L) x 67 (W) x 174 (H) Folded Dim. (cm) 135 (L) x 67 (W) x 174 (H)REEBOK Helpline: 0800 4402459.