- From £1.20 per week Interest free
Perishable items are non-returnable under our Approval Guarantee. Your statutory rights are not affected. See Returns section in our Help pages for more information.
MODEL NO: 734
Take a trip down memory lane with this fabulous jar of Stockleys chocolate eclairs.
This 2 kg retro jar is just like the ones newsagents used to keep on shelves behind the counter for when you bought your sweets by the quarter ounce in a white paper bag!
These fabulously tasty mixed sweets are great for dipping into yourself or dishing out to kids as a treat or reward and also makes an unusual and interesting gift.
For Christmas delivery, orders must be received by 17th December.
|View all Stockleys products|
Hamper ordering instructions
- Order early to avoid disappointment
- To guarantee Christmas delivery, we must receive your frozen hamper orders by 23rd November and all your other hamper orders by 15th December 2010
- Orders for grocery, drinks and confectionary items will be delivered separately from your frozen hampers
- Frozen deliveries will be made in special refrigerated vehicles between 6th and 21st December 2010
- Customers will be advised of a delivery date and should ensure that someone is available to receive and sign for the hamper, which should be frozen or refrigerated immediately.
- Hamper contents are as shown, for full product listing please go online.
- The contents of the hampers are subject to availability. In the event of supply difficulties, we reserve the right to substitute the contents with items of equal or better value.
We regret frozen hamper deliveries are not available to British Forces posted overseas, customers and addresses outside mainland UK.
Beer, wines and spirits ordering instructions
To comply with the licensing and customs & excise acts
- Please use a separate request form for each customer’s name and address in the space provided. Delivery is made direct to your customers as these goods cannot be sent to the agent for delivery to customers. Do not order other goods on the same request form.
- Beer, wines and spirits cannot be transferred between customers.
- When the customers have received their goods, follow normal sales procedures and enter onto agency statements.
- It is an offence to supply alcoholic drinks to persons under 18 years of age.
FOOD AND DRINK PRODUCTS ARE EXCLUDED FROM OUR APPROVAL GUARANTEE - THIS DOES NOT AFFECT YOUR STATUTORY RIGHTS