TP Link TL-PA4010PKIT 500Mbps Nano Powerline with AC Passthrough- White
- In Stock
The TL-PA4010PKIT turns your existing powerline into a high speed network with no need for new wires or drilling. No configuration is required, simply plug your adapter into your power socket and you can establish networking infrastructure in a flash. In addition, its integrated power socket makes sure that no power outlet is going to waste. With speeds up to 500Mbps and 300m over the household electric wires, the TL-PA4010PKIT is a great choice for an easy to build multimedia entertainment network.
- HomePlug AV standard compliant, high-speed data transfer rate of up to 500Mbps, ideal for HD video streaming and online gaming
- Integrated power socket to allow additional devices access to power
- Mains Filter for better powerline communication performance
- No new wires, use existing electrical wiring
- Up to 300m range over a home's electrical circuit for better performance through walls or across floors
- Plug and Play, no new wires or configuration required
- Patented Power-Saving Mode automatically reduces power consumption by up to 85%
- 128-bit AES encryption ensures that the network is safe simply by pressing a button on paired devices
- Supports IGMP managed multicast IP transmission, optimizes IPTV streaming
H 42, W 95, D 58 mm.Colour: White. TP LINK helpline: 0845 147 0017.
TP Link TL-WPA4220KIT 500Mbps Wireless Powerline - White
- In Stock
TP Link's TL-WPA4220KIT extends your Internet connection to every room of the house through your home's existing electrical circuitry. The TL-WPA4220 features a Wi-Fi Clone Button enabling Super Range Extension, which means it can automatically copy the SSID and Password of your router. In this way, TL-WPA4220 simplifies your Wi-Fi configuration and allows for seamless roaming within your home network.
- Wi-Fi Clone Button simplifies your Wi-Fi configuration and helps build a seamless unified home network
- HomePlug AV standard providing up to 500Mbps high speed data transmission over a home's existing electrical wiring, ideal for lag-FREE HD or 3D video streaming and online gaming
- Extend 300Mbps wireless connections to previously hard-to-reach areas of your home and office
- Two Ethernet ports allow your TVs, game consoles, or PCs connect to the Internet
- Up to 300m range over the household power circuit
- Easy to install, just plug in and play
- 128-bit AES encryption easily at a push of 'Pair' Button
- Supports IGMP managed multicast IP transmission, optimizing IPTV streaming
H 40, W 94, D54 mm.Colour: White. TP LINK helpline: 0845 147 0017.
TP Link TL-WPA271KIT 200Mbps Wireless Powerline Twin Pack
- In Stock
What This Product Does
TP-LINK's Wireless N Powerline Extender Starter Kit extends an Internet connection to every room of the house over existing electrical circuitry. All devices in the room have two options to get access to TL-WPA271, whether through wireless or using an Ethernet cable. With 200Mbps Powerline link rate and 150Mbps wireless and rate, it is ideal for bandwidth consuming or interruption sensitive applications like video streaming, online gaming and Internet calls. With TL-WPA271, Internet can be available everywhere in your house.
Up to 200Mbps, 300m
With advanced HomePlug AV Technology, TL-WPA271 Starter Kit provides users with stable, high speed data transfer rates of up to 200Mbps on a line length of up to 300m. Together with its built-in Qos and powerful AES encryption, the TL-WPA271 is a great choice for a whole home solution to connect all network compatible devices from computers and game consoles to set-top boxes for IPTV to printers and NAS hard drives.
150Mbps Wireless N Rate Extend Wireless Coverage
With wireless speeds of up to 150Mbps, users can effortlessly extend their network via the existing powerline and broadcast a wireless signal to another area of their home or office.
Pair Button for Easy Network Security
Simply by pushing the Pair button on the adapters, users can set up a hassle-free Powerline network within minutes, complete with 128-bit AES encryption for network security and data protection. It's that simple!
1. Plug the adapter into the power outlet
2. Connect the device via the network cable to the adapter
3. Press the encryption buttons and you're done!Colour: White. TP LINK helpline: 08451470017.