Become the master of the terrain in this fun introduction to off road driving. Wheels churning and axles grinding. Learn the skills of observation, planning and manoeuvring as you tackle slopes, steep inclines and rutted tracks of amazingly challenging terrain. You will share your experience with other drivers taking it in turns to drive the vehicle. The number in your group will vary depending on location.
- Introduction to 4x4 driving and handling techniques as part of a smallgroup (the Kent location will be a 1:1 experience)
- Training from a qualified instructor and hands-on experience.
- Experience gift pack including personalised voucher and message card.
- PA cover to a value of £50,000 plus cancellation indemnity
- Minimum age: 17 (under 18s need parental/guardian consent)
- Minimum height: 5'0"
- Maximum height: 6'4"
- maximum weight: 17 stone (18 1/2 stone at Seighford)
- You should be in reasonable health
- You must hold a UK driving licence and will be required to present it on the day. Photocopies will not be accepted.
- The experience us available on selected weekend subject to availability
- You should allow 1-2 hours for the full experience depending on location.
- Conditions can get quite muddy so please wear casual clothing and dress appropriately. A warm waterproof jacket is advisable.
- At seighford and Staffordshire you are welcome to bring friends and family to watch. Kent you can bring up to 2 additional guests to ride as passengers in the vehicle.
- Berkshire - Reading; East Midlands - Rutland; Kent - Canterbury; Middlesex - Northholt; Scotland- Stirling; Staffordhire - Seighford; Wales - Swansea; Wales- Wrexham ; Yorkshire - Ferrybridge.