Enjoy the sights of London from two fascinating perspectives with this relaxing day out.
First you watch the capital's famous landmarks glide past your window while you enjoy lunch on-board a high-class dining boat.
A Thames Lunch Cruise promises great food and a warm atmosphere while you take in the view.
After you've eaten, prepare to get on-board the famous London Eye and soak up panoramic views across the city.
The UK's most popular tourist attraction, the London Eye is based close to Westminster Bridge and offers stunning views of the Houses of Parliament, Tower Bridge, the Tower of London, the Gherkin, St Paul's Cathedral, Cleopatra's Needle, Buckingham Palace, Big Ben, Canarf Wharf and much more — up to 25 miles in each direction.
Cruises run Wednesday to Saturday and last approximately two hours. This would make a wonderful surprise gift or thank you present.
When you purchase an experience, a gift pack is sent to you or directly to the other participant. A voucher and booking information are included so you or they can check the info and book the experience on the date that suits you both.
- Cruise departs from Embankment Pier, London
- Experience lasts approx three hours
- Three-course set menu lunch
- Runs February to November
- Minimum age 5 years. Under 18's need parental/guidance consent.
- These are not fast-tracked tickets and there will be an element of queuing for the London Eye.