Come and experience a behind the scene stadium tour at one of the biggest football teams in Europe. Sit in your heros seat in the amazing dressing room. Walk up the players tunnel and out to pitch side where you can enjoy a panoramic view of the stadium and sense the dream of every Man City supporter, to feel just for a moment what it would be like to be a Man City player.
You will have the opportunity to see all the areas, which are crucial to the team on the day of a big game and will get a real sense of what the Manchester City stars really feel like on match days.
The tour includes:
- A walk down the players tunnel into the magnificent stadium and imagine the welcoming roar of 48,000 fans,
- The opportunity to take a seat in the dug out and envisage what it is like to be a real Manchester City player,
- Taking a stroll around the memorial garden,
- Visit the directors box and press conference facilities,
- Visit the dressing rooms and imagine the team getting ready for a big game!
- Take some photographs pitch side and sample the managers view of the game.
Along the way your dedicated tour guide will share many facts and figures associated with the club and the stadium. You will also enjoy photo opportunities any true Man City fan would dream of.
- Please allow approximately 1 hour for the tour.
- Kindly note that tours do not take place on match days. Tours run everyday of the week, dependant on fixtures.
- Vouchers are valid for 10 months.
- The tour is fully accessible for disabled visitors.
- More from this range
isNew is true isReturning is false isRegistered is false gender is Unknown ageTargeting is isEligibleForBnpl is false marketingCampaign is targetedOffersAsString is accountNumber is