Home of English football and the FA Cup Final since1923, re-opened to the public in 2007 and quickly re-established itself as the country's leading venue for sports and entertainment events.
- 75 minute tour of Wembley Stadium
- Sit in the England manager’s chair
- Visit the changing room, tunnel and dug outs
- See the press conference room and post-match interview area
- Climb the steps to the Royal Box
- Have a photograph taken with the replica FA Cup
- See the statue of the late great Bobby Moore
- Visit The FA 150 Exhibition – celebrating 150 years of English football
- Experience gift pack including personalised voucher and message card
The tour can be booked Mon to Fri only. Valid until 1st May 2015.
The tour will not be available during the build up and break down of major events. Please check availability and book in advance to avoid disappointment. The tour start times begin at 10.00 and end at 16.00. Times are subject to change. All under 16’s must be accompanied by an adult.
We recommend, although they will be admitted free of charge, that the tour is not suitable for children under the age of 5 years old. A general level of fitness is required to walk around the stadium but if you have any access restrictions and/or special requirements please inform us at the booking stage and suitable assistance will be provided as necessary.
It is essential that you book and take your experience before the expiry date as this voucher may not be extended.
- More from this range
isNew is true isReturning is false isRegistered is false gender is Unknown ageTargeting is isEligibleForBnpl is false marketingCampaign is targetedOffersAsString is accountNumber is