- What are your delivery options? >
- How long will my delivery take? >
- Do you offer weekend delivery? >
- Do I have to have it delivered to my house? >
- What if I miss my delivery? >
- Do you deliver to a work address? >
- Do you deliver overseas? >
- What do I do if my delivery is late? >
- Can I track my order? >
- Do I have to sign for my delivery? >
- How much does it cost to deliver heavier items? (requiring 2 people to carry) >
- Do you install and remove kitchen appliances? >
What are your delivery options?Delivery to suit you...
Choose from a range of delivery options when you order most in-stock fashion, textiles and small household items:
Free standard 2 day delivery to any address or a Collect+ shop. Order before 11pm. Find out more about Collect+ below.
Flexible delivery for £4.95: If you don’t want to wait choose next day delivery including Saturday, order before 9pm the day before.
If you have more time, you can choose a delivery day up to 8 days in advance. Monday to Saturday.
Free, convenient collection with Collect+
Why wait in for your order? With Collect+ you can collect your parcels from your local shop, when it suits you.
- Free, standard 2 day delivery to over 4,500 participating shops, many open early morning to late evening
- Receive a text or email when your order is ready to collect
- Your parcel will be kept safe and secure for up to 10 days
- You can return your order using Collect+ free of charge
To find your nearest Collect+ shop click here
How long will my delivery take?
Our standard free delivery service is within 2 days for most in-stock fashion, textiles and small household items to most mainland UK addresses and Collect+ stores.
You can also use our next day delivery service for £4.95. Have a look at our delivery options for more information.
You will be advised of the exact delivery timescale at checkout.
Next day delivery is not available on certain items during Sale periods. To avoid disappointment please check delivery information for each individual product at the point of purchase.
Do you offer weekend delivery?
Of course we do!
- Use our next day delivery service for £4.95
- Order before 9pm Thursday Friday and we’ll deliver it on Saturday.
You can also use our Collect + service and have your item delivered to one of 4,500 safe and secure shops around the country for free.
Do I have to have it delivered to my house?
No, we can deliver to another address if you like. Simply, access My Account and your Address Book, add your alternate address and then select this at checkout.
Alternatively, why not arrange to collect your parcel from a store near home or work? Click on the Collect + logo below for details.
What if I miss my delivery?
Don't worry if you miss the delivery, we will leave a card with contact details on it for you to call and arrange your delivery for another day.
You can also use our Collect + service and have your item delivered to one of 4,500 participating shops, many are open early morning to late evening
Do you deliver to a work address?
Yes we are able to deliver to most work addresses. So long as the driver can access the site easily and is able to leave the parcel with you or at a reception desk. Simply go to My Account, add the work address as your alternate address in Address Book and then select this at checkout
Do you deliver overseas?
We can only deliver parcels to addresses within the UK, Channel Islands and Isle of Man. However, we can deliver smaller items to service personnel overseas through BFPO. There is no additional charge for delivery to these locations. For delivery within the rest of Europe, please visit our sister site www.littlewoodseurope.com
What do I do if my delivery is late?
You can track exactly where your order is in the Track Order section of your My Account page.
If you have any further questions please contact us on 0344 811 1800
Can I track my order?Yes. Simply go to My Account and click on Where's my order?
Do I have to sign for my delivery?Sometimes you will need to sign for your delivery. The checkout page will tell you when you order.
How much does it cost to deliver heavier items? (requiring 2 people to carry)
For all appliances and furniture our free standard delivery is usually within 10 working days.
If you want an express delivery service, usually completed within 3 days, additional costs will apply. If a product has this service you will be notified on the product page which will include the additional cost.
Do you install and remove kitchen appliances?
Yes we do.
- Washing machines, washer dryers and dishwashers:
Express delivery, connection and removal for £30. Usually completed within 3 working days
- Fridges and freezers:
Express delivery and removal for £15. Usually completed within 3 working days.
- Free standing gas/dual fuel and electric cookers
- Delivery, connection and removal (selected cookers only) of old cooker for £90. Usually within 14 days.
- For all cookers (with the exception of range and built in) Express delivery and removal for £15, usually within 3 working days.
Please make sure if you want removal you select it at the product page or check out and ensure your old cooker is disconnected by a qualified person.