Fred Perry Bell Vulcanised Plimsolls
From £0.73 per week
- In Stock
- Next day delivery available
Fred Perry Low Profile Plimsolls - Red and Carbon Blue
Maintaining their authentic British style, these low profile canvas plimsolls by Fred Perry are the perfect pick for balmy summer days.
Available in two classic sports colours, these pumps keep your looks simple yet sophisticated in carbon blue or red. Their streamlined silhouette is understated ensuring the focus is on the embroidered Fred Perry logo, while lace ups secure the fit and a rubber outsole protects against scuffs and scrapes.
Wear these plimsolls with a printed day dress and light wash denim jacket for a sports luxe meets girly charm style. Complete your look in a pair of red wayfarers for a little touch of retro.
- Plimsolls by Fred Perry
- Lightweight canvas upper
- Sleek, smooth silhouette
- Classic low profile
- Lace up fastening
- Rubber outsole
- Embroidered logo
Skechers Flex Appeal Spring Fever Lace Ups
From £0.90 per week
- Low stock, selling fast
Skechers Athletic Training Shoes - Navy/Coral
In a bright, sporty style, these athletic training shoes by Skechers are ideal for off-duty days, power walks and adding a little bounce to your commute.
As the name suggests, these trainers are incredibly flexible and feature a flexible, shock absorbing midsole and a traction outsole for added grip. A memory foam cushioned insole provides custom fit cushioning underfoot, while multiple mesh detail enhances breathability to keep your feet cool, dry and ultra comfortable.
Wear these trainers with a pair of denim shorts, stripy vest top and red wayfarers to add a little retro to your casual, daytime style.
- Flex Appeal trainers by Skechers
- Classic Skechers 'S' branding to side
- Memory Foam cushioned insole
- Central lace up fastenings for secure fit
- Stretch mesh panels provide added comfort
- Soft fabric shoe lining for comfort underfoot
- Minimal stitching accents for sleek silhouette
- Super flexible traction outsole for added grip
- Padded collar and tongue for comfort and support
- Contrast coloured heel stripe overlay for colour pop
- Stability mesh panels provide durability and stability
- FlexSole lightweight shock absorbing flexible midsole
- Nearly seamless upper design for lightweight comfort
- SKECH Knit unique engineered mesh fabric upper for breathability
- 1/2 inch built in heel
Irregular Choice Oz Tab Court Shoes
From £0.96 per week
- Was £92.00
- Now £73.00
- Save £19.00
- Low stock, selling fast
Irregular Choice Tweed Court Shoes
Born out of London in the late nineties due to an increase in bland neutral tones, this iconic brand is all about individualism, standing out from the crowd and ultimately wearing your shoes with pride.
Giving the classic a quaint, yet retro makeover, these court shoes by Irregular Choice will brighten up your chic looks this season. They are perfect for long lunch dates with friends and for quirking up your 9-5 style.
Covered in a blue tweed, the upper is given a luxurious texture as well as a sweet vintage appeal. Large and in a complementing hue, the blue bow to the front is cute and incredibly charming giving these shoes a dainty look. In a complete contrast, the print to the heel is a classic IC stand out from the crowd finish.
Wear with a cream chiffon dress and blue tweed short jacket for an opulent finish to your look.
- Court shoes by Irregular Choice
- Tweed fabric upper
- Bow detail to front
- Contrast print to heel
- Heel height: 3 inches